Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya {RUS}

Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya {RUS}

Old Dec 17, 2005, 3:49 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Ritz Carlton will be open on the place previously Hilton was supposed to be open.... Huge poster on the construction site ...

also I heard from my freinds that Hilton was taking part in open tender for Hotel Ukraine in Moscow, but also lost it...
Old Dec 18, 2005, 10:13 am

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Thanks for the info RussianGuy. Geez, what's Hilton's problem in Moscow?
Old Sep 29, 2006, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya

Finally--Hilton comes to Moscow--could be opening in mid-2007. http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...013149&start=5
Old Sep 30, 2006, 2:17 am

Programs: Hhonors (Diamond); HGVC (Elite); Ex/Comp'd - Priority Club (Platinum); UA (Gold); KLM (Gold);
I'll be there next year then ^
Old Sep 30, 2006, 9:21 am
Suspended

Did A Little Sleuthing.....

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Leningradskaya

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldgui...cow?poi=123046

http://all-hotels.ru/moscow/lening/i...m=1&view_obj=1

Unfortunately, it does not appear to be all that close to the main sights in the center of Moscow such as the Kremlin, etc.

http://www.moscow-life.com/sleep/hot...Leningradskaya

I truly hope that Hilton focuses its next efforts on planting the flag in St. Petersburg (Russia, that is, not Florida!)
Old Sep 30, 2006, 11:51 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Unfortunately, it does not appear to be all that close to the main sights in the center of Moscow such as the Kremlin, etc.
Sometimes this is not a big deal if transport to the main sites is very easy, as in the Cavalieri (have not been there, but posts suggest the shuttle expedites getting to central points ).

If this hotel is off the beaten path--just continues Hilton's European strategy of placing its flag on properties located where we don't want to be.
Old Feb 11, 2007, 1:04 pm

Moscow Russia mid 2007?

Would be great news!! On Hilton Website they are again listing a hotel in Moscow (yes I know they've started/stopped several times).

Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya
21/40 Kalanchevskaya, Moscow, Russian Federation
Tel: 7-095-9751815 Fax: 7-095-9751802

Heres hoping it actually opens as a Hilton!!

Cheers.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 12:00 am
Original Member

Does anyone have an insight on when the Hilton Moscow might be (re-)opened?
I have an upcoming trip in July and would want to use points if possible after looking at room rates at other hotels. Mid-range hotels seem to go for $300+/night.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 12:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by FoxPro
Does anyone have an insight on when the Hilton Moscow might be (re-)opened?
I have an upcoming trip in July and would want to use points if possible after looking at room rates at other hotels. Mid-range hotels seem to go for $300+/night.

Forget it. http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/promotio...gsoon,pagelink
Old Jan 30, 2008, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA Plt SPG Plt
Is this hotel taking reservations yet? I searched Oct 2 - 4 and it is showing as available on the main search page yet when I click through no rooms are showing available. I cannot find availability for any dates for that matter.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 2:14 am

Programs: UA Gold (Million Miler), FI Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by PrezVander
Is this hotel taking reservations yet? I searched Oct 2 - 4 and it is showing as available on the main search page yet when I click through no rooms are showing available. I cannot find availability for any dates for that matter.
I spoke to someone at the hotel who says the reservations system will be ready in early/mid March, but no confirmed opening date could be given. Looking forward to it, especially as a Cat 4 which sounds pretty reasonable for Moscow.
Old Feb 13, 2008, 8:28 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Karter
I spoke to someone at the hotel who says the reservations system will be ready in early/mid March, but no confirmed opening date could be given. Looking forward to it, especially as a Cat 4 which sounds pretty reasonable for Moscow.
I just got off the phone with the Diamond desk. The friendly agent said that she can see the "pre-open" date as April 15. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to make a reservation for any point in the future, nor was she able to see info about rates. Maybe there will be some more info in another month or so.
Old May 18, 2008, 8:35 am
mtn

Programs: Honors Gold, Marriott Gold
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya is now bookable as of 1st of August 2008. Unfortunately I am unable to make a reward reservation on www.hilton.co.uk. I hope this will be fixed soon.
Old May 18, 2008, 11:54 am

I'm glad its opening. Its now showing as a category 5 hotel. I looked at some dates in November and it was showing the cheapest rates between 15,000 and 18,000 rubles/night - which is a little out of my league!! But its still great that the hotel is opening and at least can be used for award stays.
Old May 18, 2008, 3:45 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MacDaddie
I'm glad its opening. Its now showing as a category 5 hotel. I looked at some dates in November and it was showing the cheapest rates between 15,000 and 18,000 rubles/night - which is a little out of my league!! But its still great that the hotel is opening and at least can be used for award stays.
I'm hoping November is some sort of high season for the property as I had no clue what the ruble/dollar ratio was. 17,000 rubles is over $700USD consider yourself lucky that that price is "a little" out of your league, that is way out of mine.

Moscow is now on my radar as both AA and UA are going to have direct flights from ORD. Guess we for sure use an award if we decide to stay at this property.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.