Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}

Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}

Old Feb 12, 19, 2:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Gold AC*100K
I have reserved a good corporate rate here for a Premium King room. (one cat down from Executive)
Since they appear to upgrade Golds here one category, should I count on an upgrade to Executive room or at least be given lounge access?
Old Feb 12, 19, 2:30 pm

As a Diamond, I've always been upgraded from the Premium King.
Old Feb 20, 19, 1:19 pm

Programs: Eurobonus (*G)
Is there any pictures or videos of the lounge on 4th floor out. Have not been able to find anything with google search.
Old Feb 20, 19, 2:23 pm

Try looking for photos of the 4th floor breakfast maybe. ITs the same room.
Old Feb 20, 19, 10:27 pm

Programs: Airlines - Only in the pointy end on points, HHonors Diamond, SPG Preferred Plus & Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Chriscross View Post
Is there any pictures or videos of the lounge on 4th floor out. Have not been able to find anything with google search.
A few here:
https://milelion.com/2018/05/11/hote...ing-room-2018/
Old Feb 20, 19, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Chriscross View Post
Random site I found from a google search

From the vantage point of the first photo, the entrance is to the right of the bar, swimming pool is to the left of the tables, and if memory serves me right, the food would be on the right side closest to where the photo was taken.

Edit - look at the post from @SponsorSFC
Old Feb 25, 19, 8:21 am

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
Planning to book at stay in May.As a HHG member what are the upgrade experience(1 category upgrade?)

when i emailed the hotel
they said HHG gets 1 category upgrade
Premium room may be upgraded to Executive room subject to availability and guaranteed Executive Lounge access even if there is no upgrade
Old Mar 2, 19, 7:27 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Gold AC*100K
Originally Posted by teo1991 View Post
when i emailed the hotel
they said HHG gets 1 category upgrade
Premium room may be upgraded to Executive room subject to availability and guaranteed Executive Lounge access even if there is no upgrade
Just to confirm, the hotel specifically said a Premium room will get Exec Lounge access regardless of upgrade?
I am going in the summer and have a good corporate rate on a Premium room and I am Gold with Hilton.
I am Titanium with Marriott and was considering Marriott South Beach, where I definitely have lounge access, but knowing I would get Lounge access at the Conrad, might tip the scales to this property.

Anyone else have any opinion on Marriott South Beach vs Conrad?
Old Mar 5, 19, 6:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Stayed 6 nights end of February after 5 years pause. Got upgraded to Centennial Suite. Generally a good stay, although layout of the suite isnt really my thing. Neither is the couch in living room. Shanghai Tang toiletries were great, though.
31th floor lounge was full at evenings, was thrice sent to 4th floor lounge instead, which wasnt too bad though. Laurent-Perrier champagne in both.
Interestingly, there were several gins, Beefeater, Hendricks, Monkey47 at 4th floor lounge, but the bartender said, some of premium spirits were chargeable. Or maybe I just misunderstood his Singlish, cause my one Hendricks tonic was free.

Loved the Oscar's breakfast, didnt encounter any queues, although usually had brekkie between 8.30 > 10.

Also they were really stingy with not allowing late checkout, although another room was offered until 4pm. In the end did not need any.
Old Mar 5, 19, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by Richey66 View Post
Stayed 6 nights end of February after 5 years pause. Got upgraded to Centennial Suite. Generally a good stay, although layout of the suite isnt really my thing. Neither is the couch in living room. Shanghai Tang toiletries were great, though.
Which room category did you originally book?
Old Mar 7, 19, 12:36 am

Would like to make use of the 4 awards nights, get the 5th night free on my next trip, and the only candidates (points and date-wise) are Conrad Singapore (60k/night), Doubletree Melbourne (37k/night), and Curio Sydney (47k/night). Never been to Singapore, have been to Melbourne and Sydney, looks like the Conrad Singapore might be a better use of the points, unless anyone can recommend against it.
Old Mar 7, 19, 4:02 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by klew97 View Post
Would like to make use of the 4 awards nights, get the 5th night free on my next trip, and the only candidates (points and date-wise) are Conrad Singapore (60k/night), Doubletree Melbourne (37k/night), and Curio Sydney (47k/night). Never been to Singapore, have been to Melbourne and Sydney, looks like the Conrad Singapore might be a better use of the points, unless anyone can recommend against it.
Well, given your circumstances of never having been in Singapore, I would definitely choose it. The Conrad there is a fine hotel, in a good location to access public transportation to many of the sites and areas of the city with ease. There is much to see within a reasonable walking distance as well.
craig44485 likes this.
Old Mar 11, 19, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/1MM, DL PM, UA Plat, HH DIA, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by teemuflyer View Post
Well, given your circumstances of never having been in Singapore, I would definitely choose it. The Conrad there is a fine hotel, in a good location to access public transportation to many of the sites and areas of the city with ease. There is much to see within a reasonable walking distance as well.
Agreed. I made my first visit to the city last December and I found the Conrad was a perfect base of operations.
Old Mar 25, 19, 2:15 pm

Staying here for two nights soon. Pre-upgraded to a Executive King from Deluxe King as a Diamond.
Old Mar 25, 19, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers View Post
Staying here for two nights soon. Pre-upgraded to a Executive King from Deluxe King as a Diamond.
How many days before your trip did you see the upgrade?

Thanks
TD

Search this Thread