Hilton Boston/Dedham {US-MA}

Old Jan 30, 18, 3:31 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by earlyriser View Post
Thanks very much. Shame about the lack of upgrade. Hopefully, I have better luck!

I've stayed here a few times and as Gold you get free Starbucks at the in-house cafe. Got a large ice coffee on my last stay in October. I think I have also used that benefit in the past for my wife too.
earlyriser likes this.
Old Feb 3, 18, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by earlyriser View Post
Thanks very much. Shame about the lack of upgrade. Hopefully, I have better luck!
Diamond upgrades are a Hilton Honors policy, but are subject to 'availability'. But 'empty' and 'available for complimentary upgrade' are two different thiings. So, to that extent, upgrades are at the properties's discretion. Or at the discretion of the person checking you in.
earlyriser likes this.
Old Feb 24, 20, 8:40 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Stayed here in mid-january 2020.

Staff is courteous both at the desk and in the restaurant. Had some issues with the room and the heating and I had literally hung up and someone was knocking on my door.

Have a weekly hilton honors reception (Tuesday night if I recall) - you get 1000 points for attending.

I was not given an upgrade as a diamond and did not get a chance to check the breakfast out. It's clean but your typical Hilton - rates are low, I'd come back for my work stays.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: