Paper certs

Old Aug 1, 2006, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Paper certs

I got some free nights last year, and the emails came in stating that that was the cert. So, I printed them out. Plain text files, but that's what they say.

I got some Q3FNs this year and they mailed me one but the others are just showing up in my account. No email or anything else. So .....

I emailed the Diamond desk and they replied they will mail them out to me. Allow 3 weeks for delivery.

3 weeks? Is this normal? I'm leaving in about 4 weeks and planning on using the certs. Should I be worried?
Old Aug 1, 2006, 2:16 pm

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by BigLar
Should I be worried?
With this promo, probably.

But a lot of folks are reporting the certs finally showing up in emails. I got one via snail mail, then two via email (last week). In a pinch, they can fax them to you.

Oh, and the two I got via email had already been used the week before.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 2:17 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by BigLar
I got some free nights last year, and the emails came in stating that that was the cert. So, I printed them out. Plain text files, but that's what they say.

I got some Q3FNs this year and they mailed me one but the others are just showing up in my account. No email or anything else. So .....

I emailed the Diamond desk and they replied they will mail them out to me. Allow 3 weeks for delivery.

3 weeks? Is this normal? I'm leaving in about 4 weeks and planning on using the certs. Should I be worried?
Worrried? Naw About three weeks ago I asked the DD about two of mine and they said I should have gotten them by mail, but they agreed to fax them.
Told me it would take about 24hrs, got them early next am ( about 8 hours later)

Incidentally I qualified for my third last MondaY, then all three including the previously faxed ones turned up by e-mail Tuesday.

mike
Old Aug 2, 2006, 8:45 am

Programs: HHonors Dia, Priority Club Plat, Marriott, SPG, Htz Gold
I never got mine by email or snail mail but I used them by calling Hilton and the reservationist found them in my account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.