Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2022, 2:13 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Been here a few days.

Breakfast could be better, but I have had worse. Selection varies daily and they move items around.

I love two waters in the room every day. None of this one bottle per stay nonsense.

I love the biscuits in the room every day. None of this have a cuppa, but we are too tight to give you a biscuit!

I love the lounge, except the terrace is only open in the evening which is a shame.

Oh and the digital key does not let you into the outer executive lounge door. It works on the internal one only.

I will stay here again
Winniesbestfriend likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Been here a few days.

Breakfast could be better, but I have had worse. Selection varies daily and they move items around.

I love two waters in the room every day. None of this one bottle per stay nonsense.

I love the biscuits in the room every day. None of this have a cuppa, but we are too tight to give you a biscuit!

I love the lounge, except the terrace is only open in the evening which is a shame.

Oh and the digital key does not let you into the outer executive lounge door. It works on the internal one only.

I will stay here again
Have you stayed at other Hilton properties in London? trying to decide between Park Lane / Bankside / Tower Bridge
Old Aug 9, 2022, 2:11 pm

Programs: Avios
Has this hotel been gaming the award stays?? I have looked at multiple days over 3 months and the only availability has been premium reward nights.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 2:26 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Tilto007
Has this hotel been gaming the award stays?? I have looked at multiple days over 3 months and the only availability has been premium reward nights.
I see almost every night available for 70000 points. Are you searching for more than 2 people? If so, try again with one or two.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 2:27 pm

Programs: Avios
Originally Posted by jbeckett
I see almost every night available for 70000 points. Are you searching for more than 2 people? If so, try again with one or two.
I was searching May, June and July 2023 for 5 night stays??
Old Aug 13, 2022, 4:59 pm

I have always enjoyed this hotel, but my last stay was a few years ago. I'm looking at the possibility of staying at this hotel around the Christmas holidays. For a group of three adults (husband, wife and grandmother) and two children (11 and 8), does anyone have any thoughts as to whether the hotel will allow us to stay in two connecting rooms (either King or Twin) whose maximum occupancy is two for each room. I'm wondering if the hotel would make an exception to the room occupancy limits since we will have two connecting rooms?
Old Aug 18, 2022, 7:34 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Is there a consensus that x06 rooms are the best non-suite options here? I had a one-night stay last Friday was impressed with the space in mine. As I was running to The Proms that night I didn't have a chance to linger in the lounge, but I was impressed that they had a drinkable prosecco (which was out well before lounge hours, and indeed out in the lobby as well) and some nice bread plus cheese, salad, and nibbles. With the terrace I can see why it was a pre-covid favourite among certain FTers.
wizla likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 9:25 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Travel does seem to be slower post-covid as I note that I'm still the last poster! I just arrived for a couple of nights in case any flyertalkers are lurking on property. Nice bit of afternoon tea available in the lounge today.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 11:06 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
BUMP - has anyone stayed recently?

I’m here Friday night ( although I am considering other options ) , booked twin guest room as I’m traveling with an old friend of mine, no upgrade yet but it’s still early.

No particular reason just in London on a jolly , should arrive mid morning, hopefully check in and then walk up to the west end….should be back late afternoon to enjoy the lounge in the evening.
Of course I will do the usual live reporting for you guys……
Old Mar 14, 2023, 5:21 pm

Programs: BAEC silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
We stayed about 6 weeks ago. Enjoyed it. Lounge got busy as too cold to spill out onto terrace. Not much new tbh...
Old Mar 15, 2023, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by DrAJ
We stayed about 6 weeks ago. Enjoyed it. Lounge got busy as too cold to spill out onto terrace. Not much new tbh...
Thank you…… that’s kinda what I was expecting, no 3 day out upgrade so I’m guessing if it does happen it will be the day before…will see.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 7:30 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Upgrades are pretty stingy here IME, so don't expect much in that regard. Otherwise I personally think this is s very decent option with a decent lounge/breakfast & modern rooms in a great location.
Old Mar 16, 2023, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by NoY
Upgrades are pretty stingy here IME, so don't expect much in that regard. Otherwise I personally think this is s very decent option with a decent lounge/breakfast & modern rooms in a great location.
Yep, agree although to be fair they upgraded me to a twin executive room this afternoon and this is as far as that can go with a two bedded room , I’m also led to believe that there is very few suites here too.

Should arrive late morning…..will report back!
Old Mar 16, 2023, 3:32 pm

I do like this hotel and usually get upgraded. Never above exec king but then I do book the cheapest room available
Old Mar 16, 2023, 3:38 pm

Just found a note about the exec lounge from when I stayed in Feb '23.

Roku gin, jim beam, Havana club available which seemed better than some properties by a reasonable stretch
hugolover likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.