Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}

Old Mar 1, 20, 1:50 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Winniesbestfriend View Post
I never got a PM from you, can you re-send it please?
Really?...oh okay., will do.

Update - have sent it, let me know you received it Winnie.

Last edited by wizla; Mar 1, 20 at 2:21 pm Reason: Update
Old Mar 1, 20, 1:55 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
Originally Posted by wizla View Post
I actually didnít ask as the frittata on the buffet looked good ( and tasted good too ) but Iím pretty sure they will knock you up an omelette as there were many chefís working behind the buffet flying around, I also think I saw a guy eating one whilst walking back to my table.
Overall it was great, Iím sure you wonít be disappointed and it definitely is very much like Bankside......try the granola!, dollop of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
Originally Posted by Dax1956 View Post
I just completed a stay there, and there was not an egg station. I always order an omelette if available. I asked the cook and she said no, then pointed me to the fried eggs already cooked. Nice restaurant, plenty of choices, good service, but no omelettes.
Thanks Both ... sounds like a good breakfast anyway!

I must say, the option to order a la carte items is a big plus in the doubletree (@ Tower)... the Eggs Benedict there is a nice change from the usual buffet stuff.
Old Mar 1, 20, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader View Post
Thanks Both ... sounds like a good breakfast anyway!

I must say, the option to order a la carte items is a big plus in the doubletree (@ Tower)... the Eggs Benedict there is a nice change from the usual buffet stuff.
To be honest, Iím the same..... when there is an egg chef I usually have an omelette too, however I certainly was not disappointed with the hot offerings here , there was definitely fried eggs, scrambled and frittata on the buffet.
The other items were very tasty ( especially the flat mushrooms) .....nothing tasted cheap like some Hiltonís.
I usually just have scrambled egg on toast if no egg chef but tried all the hot items for research purposes ( honest! Haha ).
MoodyB likes this.
Old Mar 1, 20, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by wizla View Post
To be honest, Iím the same..... when there is an egg chef I usually have an omelette too, however I certainly was not disappointed with the hot offerings here , there was definitely fried eggs, scrambled and frittata on the buffet.
The other items were very tasty ( especially the flat mushrooms) .....nothing tasted cheap like some Hiltonís.
I usually just have scrambled egg on toast if no egg chef but tried all the hot items for research purposes ( honest! Haha ).
In addition to the granola?

In my case, I think I would save some room for the Borough Market for lunch. Sauteed duck breast sandwich, and/or raclette with new potatoes, hello!
MoodyB likes this.
Old Mar 1, 20, 3:09 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold
The only two negatives with this hotel compared to backside are no omelettes, and no real afternoon tea. Everything else was on par. Location in my opinion is better here too.
MoodyB likes this.
Old Mar 1, 20, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dax1956 View Post
The only two negatives with this hotel compared to backside are no omelettes, and no real afternoon tea. Everything else was on par. Location in my opinion is better here too.
Completely agree.........and backside can be an arse to get to 🤭
NoY and MoodyB like this.
Old Mar 2, 20, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer View Post
In addition to the granola?

In my case, I think I would save some room for the Borough Market for lunch. Sauteed duck breast sandwich, and/or raclette with new potatoes, hello!
Wow....sounds good, yeah I had to drive home after breakfast so wouldnít have happened but yes I skipped lunch after eating quite a lot for breakfast.
Old Aug 14, 20, 4:14 am

Anyone have a revert stay, say July or Aug? Only 7 quid more for this property vs DT. Last report for DT is reporting a bag w a few items for breakfast Never stayed at either but need a stay soon
Old Aug 14, 20, 4:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, Shangri La Jade
I know that the restaurant and bar is open, but I haven't stayed there recently so can't comment on the breakfast
Old Aug 19, 20, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by sarahluv View Post
I know that the restaurant and bar is open, but I haven't stayed there recently so can't comment on the breakfast
Thanks, I think the rooftop bar at the DT nearby is open as well. Rates are pretty low, may check out soon.
Old Jun 3, 21, 12:57 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, Bonvoy Gold. Hold AA, UA, BA, LH, SQ, VX, AF, AMEX, Citi, Chase balances
Is an exec room here the same as a base room, just a higher floor? It looks like they may be zeroing out exec rooms, possibly due to lounge closure?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: