Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Osaka {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by duo
I've stayed at this hotel many many times and they've never agreed to amend my booking so that I pay just for one person citing that it's only applicable for full rates - which no one pays. Do you just select one person when booking then add a guest?
I booked online at hilton.com and selected one guest. i never added a guest online. we simply arrived there and checked in. it was clear that there were two of us as we gave them both of our passports.
The subject of there being two guests on a booking for one never arose.
duo likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:18 pm
duo

Originally Posted by BenSenise
I booked online at hilton.com and selected one guest. i never added a guest online. we simply arrived there and checked in. it was clear that there were two of us as we gave them both of our passports.
lesson learnt - I was always paranoid about it being an issue on arrival if i just booked for one.
Old May 3, 2018, 3:18 am

Programs: ex-UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BenSenise
I confirmed this is the correct action with a Hilton chat person. I've also done the same without any problem.
Old May 7, 2018, 2:26 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Originally Posted by duo
I've stayed at this hotel many many times and they've never agreed to amend my booking so that I pay just for one person citing that it's only applicable for full rates - which no one pays. Do you just select one person when booking then add a guest?
I selected for one person and then add my wife name as additional guest.
No problem at this Hilton, even the FD doesn't mentioned anything when I handed him 2 passports
Old May 8, 2018, 2:10 pm
duo

Originally Posted by sandyph
I selected for one person and then add my wife name as additional guest.
No problem at this Hilton, even the FD doesn't mentioned anything when I handed him 2 passports
Clearly I've been missing a trick Never wanted to risk it.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 7:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriot LTG
At this hotel can diamonds check in at the lounge? If so do you need a key to go up to the 35th or would we need to ask somebody?
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by richiezc
At this hotel can diamonds check in at the lounge? If so do you need a key to go up to the 35th or would we need to ask somebody?
I'm not sure about your first question. But I was there in October and the lounge was on the third floor and accessible without a key on the elevator.
mphall likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 2:23 am

Programs: ex-UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by richiezc
I've always done check ins at the lobby - they haven't done check ins at the lounge in the past but it's been 6 months since my last visit. The 35th floor is the restaurant which is accessible by lift without special key card but you definitely cannot check in there.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 8:21 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, KF Elite Gold, GHA Black
How easy is to get lounge access for the 2nd room in the same reservation for this hotel as a Diamond?
Old Feb 18, 2019, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by webbyboy
How easy is to get lounge access for the 2nd room in the same reservation for this hotel as a Diamond?
Unless im mistaken, I believe as a Diamond you should be guaranteed 2 people per room, regardless of whether your room actually gets a lounge upgraded floor.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 10:11 pm

Programs: SQ PPS *G, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by webbyboy
Prior to my stay in Nov’18, I reached out to them asking about lounge access for the 2nd room and was advised I needed to book at least a Deluxe room (one category above the cheapest) for the 2nd room. One day prior to arrival both 1st and 2nd rooms were upgraded to Exec rooms and on arrival was told they had extended the lounge access benefits to the 2nd room as well. YMMV though. Loved the lounge at this property, much better than Hilton Tokyo IMHO.

Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:20 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Does Hilton Osaka Give access to all Gold members to the Executive Lounge? Or is it specific to the floor / room type you booked?
Old Mar 11, 2019, 5:26 pm

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
Originally Posted by RedElmo
Does Hilton Osaka Give access to all Gold members to the Executive Lounge? Or is it specific to the floor / room type you booked?
I stayed three times as gold at the Hilton Osaka last year. Always booked a basic room, got lounge access every time.
RedElmo likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:55 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt globalist, Marriott Gold
do you guys think Hilton Osaka is worth the 70k points? I want to book the Conrad but there is no standard availability.. how's the suite upgrade probability here for diamond?
Old Mar 12, 2019, 1:34 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Is there a “onsen” here? The communal bath?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.