Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Cloud 9 Bed at Hampton Inns

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2006, 5:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
Hampton is not my first choice when planning a hotel stay but I love the new bedding. I did not want to get out of bed. ^
Old Aug 1, 2006, 5:35 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, PC Plat
I, too, agree that the new bed is great! I often feel like a second class Diamond, since I rarely stay in a town that offers more than an Hampton Inn or a Holiday Inn Express. Thanks to Hilton for rolling out this bed to the masses!
Old Aug 1, 2006, 7:51 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
The press releases say they are made by mills all over the world. I'm on one for a few nights, the duvet has a tag from a company called Robert Allen Fabrics, made in Turkey, the pillows say Pacific Coast of Seattle (the lovely duck feather ones) and Martex for the others.

After sleeping on them a few times we got us a feather bed for home, totally love it. Not the same, but close.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 5:10 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG
The bed is great

And I just stayed at the Hilton in Mystic, CT, with the same bed so hopefully it will spread throughout the chain. As far as the pillows I travel with mine so it doesn't matter if they are hard, soft, fat or thin.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 6:33 am

Programs: AA, DL Gold, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
You can get the extra padded mattress pads at any of the big home stores (Linen's n' Things, Bed Bath Beyond, etc.). They are pricey but well worth it for a good nights sleep at home.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 6:42 am

Programs: HHonors Silver
The only problem with the duvet is that I need to keep the room fairly cold to be comfortable sleeping under it.

My understanding about the pillows is that there is a choice. I recall that there was a card on the bed indicating that. Maybe the other style is in the closet?
Old Aug 2, 2006, 7:00 am
In Memoriam

Very happy with the new beds.... (I just wish I knew which hotels had them)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.