FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Best Hilton Pool (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/581528-best-hilton-pool.html)

Karter Jul 21, 2006 4:43 am

Best Hilton Pool

What's the best pool you've seen at a Hilton Family hotel?

For me it's probably the Hilton Dallas Anatole. They had a huge indoor pool at the attached Verandah Spa and another outdoor pool too. Also, the pool at the Hilton Narita was nice and big, and the one at the Conrad Tokyo was smallish but had beautiful views out the floor-to-ceiling windoes on its high floor setting.

cblaisd Jul 21, 2006 4:55 am

Hwv....

Kakjapan Jul 21, 2006 5:02 am

Although it's not the kind of place I like to stay in when I'm in Bali, the Conrad Bali's pools are lovely.

Dan72 Jul 21, 2006 5:08 am

Bangkok?

I know people have had mixed experiences with the new Bangkok hotel, but I was impressed with the swimming pool. It's on a reasonably high floor overlooking the river and across to the city. Quite fun to watch the frenetic activity from the calm of the pool. It's an infinity pool, with sun loungers sitting in the shallow of the water, which adds to the fun or feeling of calm depending on how you look at it.

But... when I was there the hotel was quite quiet, it's a small pool area and it could get overcroweded quite easily.

D

mario33 Jul 21, 2006 6:44 am

Conrad Bali : poor treatment for HHonors Gold but very impressive pool.

BamaVol Jul 21, 2006 7:09 am

ES in Dorado PR. 3 level pool with corner spa. Tropical landscaped setting facing the ocean. Bar/restaurant in the pool, although you must leave the water to access it. At least one side has a gradual edge, like walking into a lake.

MRKEY Jul 21, 2006 8:15 am

CUN - outdoors 7 pools (1 infinity) and 2 whirlpools all connected to swim up bar facing ocean ^

Laserjet Jul 22, 2006 10:44 pm

My vote for Bali too.

LAX1K to AmWest Jul 22, 2006 11:23 pm

Cancun here

I really did enjoy Cancun's pools!!

dannyr Jul 22, 2006 11:43 pm

Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel would be on my list

beergut Jul 23, 2006 3:01 am

Hilton Dubai Creek, tiny pool but gobsmacking views

Uli Jul 23, 2006 5:23 am

try the hilton sanya (hainan island, china).

many pool, bar in one pool, infinity pool as well ... and brand new

troyintn Jul 23, 2006 6:47 am

Originally Posted by BamaVol
ES in Dorado PR. 3 level pool with corner spa. Tropical landscaped setting facing the ocean. Bar/restaurant in the pool, although you must leave the water to access it. At least one side has a gradual edge, like walking into a lake.

The hilton old san juan is also very nice and has a bar in the pool.

nshook12 Jul 23, 2006 11:50 am

Hilton Toronto had a very nice pool, with good sized jacuzzi, and sauna. Definately made the trip more enjoyable.

The _Banking_Scot Jul 23, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi,

I would go with;

(1) Hilton Waikoloa Village with its huge Kohala pool and water slide and grotto and the Kona pool wihch is on multiple levels

(2) Hilton Tapatio Cliffs ( Phoenix) Two large pools wsith an enclose water slide in the Falls Vater Village and 6 other pools spread about the resort os you often had a pool to yourself.

Regards

TBS