Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa {EGY}

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2011, 7:09 am

I had the chance to stay there last January and it was awesome! Best Hilton I have ever stayed in!
Old Oct 17, 2011, 9:19 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Thanks for the report letsgofire! I stayed there a couple of years ago and was extremely impressed as well. Not the absolute best Hilton I have stayed, but definitely in my top 5.

I'm also glad to hear about the current conditions at the tourist sites. I booked an Egypt tour for this December (booking made before recent events) and am hoping all goes well.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 11:08 am

Programs: HH Gold
Diamond perks

Has any Diamond member stayed here recently?

What kind of perks were given?
Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:14 pm

Hilton Luxor Gold perks?

I did do a search and I am unable to find much on this property.

Does it have a lounge? How are the with upgrades?

I read a thread that said as a gold he got free shuttle from airport but that was in 2011. Can anyone confirm that?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 8:17 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by diablo77
Has any Diamond member stayed here recently?

What kind of perks were given?
I was just at this hotel property yesterday.

There is no executive lounge; but the service is way, way beyond incredible.

This is one of the few hotel properties which I would absolutely consider a “must stay”.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Awesome. Glad to hear it's still there and still doing well. 15+ years of Hilton stays...this one is still somewhere in my top 3 to 5 HH stays ever. As others have pointed out, the facility itself is good and the staff are incredible - the people really make this hotel what it is. ^
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:15 pm

Great News, visiting in two weeks, three rooms booked for my family of 6 for 2 nights. Any upgrades offered beyond the Nile view room?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:45 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by farnorthtrader
Great News, visiting in two weeks, three rooms booked for my family of 6 for 2 nights. Any upgrades offered beyond the Nile view room?
Not to my knowledge; but with the service you will most likely receive, you will not need an upgrade.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Indeed, the Nile-view room will impress. It's right there outside your window. A small child could toss the TV remote into the river from the room. (Pro tip: don't do that.)
Old Jun 3, 2015, 4:13 pm

Oh, not good news about the remote tossing! I have 4 children and there is no way for the wife and I to keep track of all of them (and the remotes) at all times!
Old Aug 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Any recent diamond experiences?
Was informed that only 1 level category room upgrades are provided, rather strange.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:07 am

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Missed this place when I was in Luxor 10 years ago as it was closed for renovations. Would like to get back one day. The Sheraton was a dated alternative.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 5:50 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Any updates since 2015? I'm only a Silver so went ahead and booked a Nile View Room w/ breakfast. Interested in quality of restaurants/bars/pool/spa. Thanks for any advice!
Old Jan 9, 2019, 3:11 pm

Bumping in case there are any recent experiences. I’m going to Luxor next month.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, A3 Gold (*G)
Originally Posted by 49er
Bumping in case there are any recent experiences. I’m going to Luxor next month.
Me too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.