Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}

Old Feb 16, 05, 2:14 pm

There is free shuttle bus run roughly two times per hour to Narita train station. From there, you can catch a limited express train to Tokoy by Y750-Y850 depend on which station you get off. The shuttle bus in about 10 minutes, and train is about one hour. If you only plan a single day rush visit to Tokyo, it is possible to stay in this hotel, otherwise, I will not commute from Narita to Tokyo every day.
Old Mar 21, 05, 7:25 am

Programs: AA EXP (LT Plat 2MM), Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat75, UA1K
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport hotel Trip Reports and Reviews

Did a quick out & back mileage run and stayed at the Hilton Narita for one night. First time using my HHonors VIP Gold Status (comped from AA Platinum). Overall, I found the hotel to be quite nice and the staff very helpful. As a Gold I was given a room on a high floor and a coupon for a Continental Breakfast (which was really a full breakfast buffet). I also received a coupon for free use of the health club (unfortunately it opens at 10:00am and I was already on my way back to the airport). The room was in good but not great shape (looked a tad washed out/tired) but it was comfortable and everything in the room worked. Mini-bar wasn't too pricey (compared to the US) but the gift shop on the lobby level was much cheaper!

Looking forward to my return visit in April.
Old Mar 21, 05, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Silver, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Good to hear. I have two stays booked there for my Japan trip next month ... one on the way in to my destination and one on the way out.

What level of room did you stay in (Queen, Queen deluxe, etc)?

Do you know how much breakfast is if you have to pay for it?

Anyone know what comps they'd offer a Silver VIP?

Thanks,

Super
Old Mar 21, 05, 8:54 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Originally Posted by Superguy

Do you know how much breakfast is if you have to pay for it?
I spent a night at this hotel last September and I think it was about ¥2,000.

I agree the rooms here are a bit tired. But for an overnight transit, it's more than adequate and the service here is very good.
Old Mar 21, 05, 9:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Silver, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
A bit pricey. Are there any McDonalds or anything around for a cheap, quick breakfast?

Also, how often does the airport shuttle run? I'm going to have to pick up the train from NRT to HND for a domestic flight, so I'm trying to figure out how much time I'll need.

Thanks,

Super
Old Mar 21, 05, 11:51 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Superguy
Also, how often does the airport shuttle run? I'm going to have to pick up the train from NRT to HND for a domestic flight, so I'm trying to figure out how much time I'll need.
I think there is a timetable on the Japanese website, or you can do a search here. I remember an FT member did post the schedule in this forum.

Although I read that the shuttle would only take 10min to reach the airport, it took 20-25 min at 7am on a Sunday morning. As a result, we missed the 7.25am Airport Limousine Bus to Westin Tokyo .

Last edited by mario33; Mar 21, 05 at 11:53 pm
Old Mar 22, 05, 2:16 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton-Dia, Marriott-G
http://www.ishinhotels.com/hilton-na...ess/index.html

Did anyone find it interesting that in Japan, they leave all the drawers opened in overlapping degrees of stagger. I always spend the first 5 minutes closing them. Another thing I do in Japan is to request an iron at a particular time in the morning instead of a wakeup call on the first work day (when I'm the most jetlagged). I get to iron my clothes and at the same time make sure I do not sleep through an alarm. This works perhaps only in Japan because they are very punctual.
Old Mar 22, 05, 4:11 pm

I stayed here last December on a 2-night stopover. I found the hotel to be very nice, and the staff extremely polite. I will stay here again.

Day 0: Evening arrival, took hotel shuttle from NRT to hotel and check-in, dinner in the bar.

Day 1: Morning, breakfast at hotel, took the shuttle back to NRT and then express train to Tokyo. Took a bus tour of Tokyo [arranged by hotel concierge]. Return to NRT again by train, and then shuttle back to Hilton.

Day 2: Morning, breakfast in hotel, took shuttle to town of Narita and did a walking tour of the town up to the temples, shuttle back to hotel and then shuttle to NRT and departure flight that afternoon.

Nice little stopover, first time touring in Japan, though I had been through NRT several times.

M8

Last edited by Martinis at 8; Mar 22, 05 at 4:15 pm
Old Mar 22, 05, 4:54 pm

Programs: AA ex-EXP, 2MM (ex DL, ex TWA)
Schedule for NRT Hilton airport to hotel shuttle?

I remember a timetable or link having been posted in this forum on several occations, but now that I need it I can't find it despite having spent 10 minutes searching using Google. Can someone repost (I need an actual schedule, more than the usual "every 10-15 min" info)? Thanks.
Old Mar 22, 05, 5:27 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
The Hilton Narita has a small printed schedule available at the hotel. The bus to the airport is quite regular; many few stop at the nearby Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu, others are nonstop. The hotel shuttle schedule between the airport and the Excel Tokyu (which includes the Hilton, and is operated by them) is here, actually quite easy to find with Google using Hilton Narita shuttle schedule as the search terms.

The shuttle downtown is perhaps half-hourly. It might be someone has the specific schedule, but this is all the information I have from my several stays there.

Have a good stay.
Old Mar 22, 05, 5:49 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by JDiver
The Hilton Narita has a small printed schedule available at the hotel. The bus to the airport is quite regular; many few stop at the nearby Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu, others are nonstop. The hotel shuttle schedule between the airport and the Excel Tokyu (which includes the Hilton, and is operated by them) is here, actually quite easy to find with Google using Hilton Narita shuttle schedule as the search terms.

The shuttle downtown is perhaps half-hourly. It might be someone has the specific schedule, but this is all the information I have from my several stays there.

Have a good stay.
May I just add that the Excel Tokyu is right next door to the Narita Hilton, and to avoid confusion, the "downtown" shuttle is to downtown Narita and not downtown Tokyo
Old Mar 22, 05, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA ex-EXP, 2MM (ex DL, ex TWA)
Originally Posted by JDiver

Have a good stay.
Thanks, but that link does not work for me! (I would also not I was using very similar words and varitions in my searches).
Old Mar 22, 05, 7:48 pm

Programs: Starwoods/ Marriott Life Time Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, and HP
NRT to Tokyo Hilton(Downtown)

Originally Posted by Wexflyer
Thanks, but that link does not work for me! (I would also not I was using very similar words and varitions in my searches).
The Limo bus departs Terminal 2 NRT Airport at 4:45pm,5:15pm,6pm,6:30pm, 7:20pm and 7:55pm........
If you go to the NRT airport web site and search "Limo Bus" you will find the timetable.
Old Mar 31, 05, 5:29 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
NRT - Tokyo Airport Hilton Comments

Hi all - I know there have been many threads on this hotel (NRT Hilton), yet cannot seem to find any.

I am a Diamond and am looking for advice on what room type to ask for, airport shuttle (frequency and where to get it - I will be arriving on AA 169 from LAX).

Many thanks.
Old Mar 31, 05, 6:53 pm

Programs: NH-PLT/SFC, JL-JMG/JGP, SPG-PLT, HH-DIA, GP-DIA,PC/IC-P/RA,MR-GLD
I am a G member. I always stay there with the cheapest rate. NRT Hilton gives me the room upgrade on high floor, breakfast ticket and free fitness ticket. There is no exe floor, so if possible, request the airport side room. A fantastic spectacle can be seen from your room at night.
NRT Hilton treats G members as well as D members, so you would have the almost same treatment there. Have a nice stay.

shuttle bus : http://www.ishinhotels.com/hilton-na...ess/index.html

Search this Thread
Search Engine: