Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-AZ}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 10, 2013, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aztimm
Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa

Hotel Website: http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/
http://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/arizona-biltmore-a-waldorf-astoria-resort-PHXBMWA/index.html

Address: 2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona
United States

Phone/Fax: 800.950.0086
fax 602.954.2571

Other:
Hilton HHonors Properties in Phoenix (consolidated thread)
Print Wikipost

Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-AZ}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:30 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
I agree the grounds are very nice. The F&B is pretty awful too. It says a lot when your pool cafe has better food than the stuff they serve at Frank & Alberts which is the only place that is open seven days a week. I only go here when the rates are low since I can book it via Virtuoso.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

215 a night for the summer inclusive deal. Absolutely no details on what it includes. Is that for 2 adults? Can I order anything I want?

Rate Details SUMMER INCLU OFFER

SUMMER INCLUSIVE OFFER BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER PER ADULT, 20% OFF SPA SVC,SELF PARKING & RESORT CHARGE INCLUDED
Old Apr 27, 2017, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
215 a night for the summer inclusive deal. Absolutely no details on what it includes. Is that for 2 adults? Can I order anything I want?

SUMMER INCLUSIVE OFFER BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER PER ADULT, 20% OFF SPA SVC,SELF PARKING & RESORT CHARGE INCLUDED
And what exactly did the property say when you asked? Seems that would be the most expedient way to answer your question.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 12:07 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal

Read the T&Cs:
"Terms & Conditions: Offer is subject to availability at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Room rates are valid for single/double occupancy and exclusive of all tax, gratuities, or incidental charges. Early departure fees and length of stay, deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply. All meals valid at Frank & Albert's and Cabana Club and exclude Guest Room Dining and Wright's Restaurant. Breakfast for two includes tax & gratuity- value not to exceed $50. Lunch for two includes tax & gratuity- value not to exceed $62. Dinner for two includes tax & gratuity- value not to exceed $120. All offer inclusive meals are valid for up to two (2) adults on each day of stay. Discount of 20% on spa services is valid only for a la carte services for the duration of guest stay. Spa discount cannot be used for salon services, spa/salon packages and cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Meal credits and spa discount are earned per room, per stay. Credit will be applied to guest folio at time of checkout. Meal credit and spa discount is non-transferable, void upon checkout, and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied towards future stays. Advance reservations are required - must book at least three (3) days in advance of arrival. This offer is not applicable to existing reservations or group bookings, and may not be combined with other select promotions, discounts or offers. To reserve this package by phone, please contact us at 1-800-WALDORF if in the USA, or +800 00 266 723 if outside the USA. When booking, please request the "All-Inclusive Package" or request Plan Code "P6"."

Only Cabana Club and F&A... Not a fan of F&A's food so Cabana Club would be where I'd spend all my money... decent food and tasty frozen adult beverages.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks, for some reason I couldn't find the link. Seems like a good deal for locals on a staycation for sure. Not sure I want to go to Phoenix for it.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 1:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I didn't find any of the food there to be spectacular. It was marked up (of course), so in a way I just look at this as a $125-ish/nt rate where I have to stay on property for meals. Perhaps fun for 1 carefree day, but that's about it.

Maybe not even that, as I'm sure locals get all sorts of sweet offseason offers for the nice resorts around town.
Old May 14, 2017, 7:40 pm

anyone have success getting free breakfast here for gold members?
Old May 19, 2017, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Smile Summer Inclusive: Cabana Club, Frank & Alberts & Wright’s at the Biltmore

Here is an update on the Summer Inclusive, as it sounds outstanding!

DINING

BREAKFAST BUFFET (7AM – 11AM)
or Menu

Served in Frank & Albert’s, the all-inclusive buffet includes an egg bar & omelet station, fresh fruits, fresh pastries, bacon/sausage, coffee/tea, juices and more. Value of breakfast not to exceed $50 (including tax & gratuity)

(Please note that specialty coffee and juices are not included with the buffet)

LUNCH (11AM – 5PM)

Lunch options are served in either our poolside Cabana Club restaurant OR Frank & Alberts. Value of lunch not to exceed $62 (including tax & gratuity)

DINNER (5PM – 10PM)

Served in Frank & Albert’s or Wright’s at the Biltmore.

Frank & Albert’s: features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.

Wright’s at the Biltmore: From the indigenous ingredients of Native Americans to the unique and bold flavors brought forth by early settlers, Wright’s at the Biltmore creates a culinary experience that tells the story of the Arizona Desert, drawing upon the region’s rich heritage and culture

Value of dinner not to exceed $120 (including tax & gratuity)

http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/summer-all-inclusive/

INCLUSIVE OFFER:

Accommodations in one of our luxurious guest rooms
Breakfast buffet for two
Lunch for two
Dinner for two
20% off a la carte Spa Biltmore services
Self-parking included (value: $12 per day)
Waived daily resort fee (value: $28 per day)

Last edited by gkbiiii; May 19, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Old May 19, 2017, 8:57 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
Here is an update on the Summer Inclusive, as it sounds outstanding!
Reports were they stopped including Wright's for dinner, so that's good it's included again.
Old May 20, 2017, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Has anyone had the Sunday brunch at Wright's?
Old Jun 11, 2017, 4:56 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
I'm staying here now with a car. If anyone remembers the layout there is a very small lot for about 15 cars right before the paid parking garage that's open with no signage. Has anyone parked there without issue? I'd ask the front desk but I have a feeling they're going to direct me to the garage so I pay regardless.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by sfgiants13
I'm staying here now with a car. If anyone remembers the layout there is a very small lot for about 15 cars right before the paid parking garage that's open with no signage. Has anyone parked there without issue? I'd ask the front desk but I have a feeling they're going to direct me to the garage so I pay regardless.
I've parked there without any issues.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mkchang
I've parked there without any issues.
Yep no issues parking there for me either.

Also, I had a pretty good stay here as a diamond. The property is very nice and we were upgraded from a basic room to a premier pool room so we could walk right out to the pool. This was on a points stay for 42k points and these rooms were going for almost $400 per night with all of the taxes and fees included. We tried to checkin at 3:45 and the agent said our room wasn't quite ready but we could have another room that wasn't as nice if we preferred. She said it would only be a few minutes. It actually ended up not being ready until 4:40 and the same girl came out about a half hour after to give us an update and apologize for the wait. Without asking we were also given an additional $50 F&B credit on top of the $30 for 2 drinks. That made for a nice breakfast by the pool before checking out. Although the credit wasn't applied originally to my bill a quick message to the hotel sorted that out.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
We had a single night stay here at the end of June.

Booked one of the inclusive packages with parking and meals. I booked it before Wrights closed on July 3, so I could try out 2-3 restaurants while I was there. The front desk person didn't know if I needed a reservation or not, and pointed me to the concierge. Only to be told that it was closed on Monday's and Tuesdays, and they were sure it was mentioned on the hotel's website. (It wasn't.)

They did offer to let us come back another night and use the voucher there, but we would be leaving Phoenix soon, and opted to eat at Frank and Albert's. This was a good choice. Dinner was very nice, with great service. Our daughter lived the do-it-yourself Smores dessert.

Breakfast buffet at F&A was also pretty good. Kids 5 and under are free. Again, a great lady server. Lunch was a letdown. The guy server was hardly around. He just wanted to repeat his name 2-3 times everytime he came to the table, instead of asking if we needed drink refills, checking on orders and such.

We got a kids pasta meal, but the pasta was way undercooked, and had a very spicy sauce. We had to get another server to help, as ours could never be found when we needed him.

The room was quite nice, with a very comfortable bed. Nice italian bath amenities. The room service menu is vague about delivery charges and gratuties. On a kids meal of $21, all the taxes and fees were another $11. It took a number of calls before we got through to order.

The director of rooms also said the inclusive deal didn't include Wright's, even though the website clearly said it was. I emailed him the screenshot, and never even got a courtesy response back. I'm pretty certain the voucher for dinner did say Wright's, but didn't take a picture before using it.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Wondering if the villa suites include access to the Ocatilla lounge. Lesser rooms do so you would think yes but not specifically called out on HH.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.