Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to get HH to respond?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2006, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
How to get HH to respond?

What does it take to get HH to respond to a serious complaint on an ES? I emailed HH over 6 weeks ago, and rec'd the standard "we try and respond within 72 hours" letter. Guess it should be 72 DAYS?!?!?!

Oh well, they just lost the past 31 nights from me.
Old Apr 17, 2006, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
What does it take to get HH to respond to a serious complaint on an ES? I emailed HH over 6 weeks ago, and rec'd the standard "we try and respond within 72 hours" letter. Guess it should be 72 DAYS?!?!?!

Oh well, they just lost the past 31 nights from me.
Try flyertalk@ or gold@ or whatever. I always got a responde within 72h Looks like it got lost.
Old Apr 17, 2006, 9:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Originally Posted by cfischer
Try flyertalk@ or gold@ or whatever. I always got a responde within 72h Looks like it got lost.
Send it to: [email protected]

Cynthia will respond.

See this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...7&page=1&pp=40
Old Apr 18, 2006, 9:39 am

You can always call the Hilton 1-800 number and ask for Guest Assistance. This is the department that will help you resolve complaints and problems with any hotel in the Hilton Chain.

When I had a problem they were excellent at helping me work with a non responsive manager.

They were also excellent at helping me with a problem during a stay at a hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.