Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Copenhagen Airport {DNK} (no longer Honors)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Copenhagen Airport {DNK} (no longer Honors)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2002, 8:33 am

Programs: KLM Platinum, BA Gold, ex-HHonors Diamond, Starwood SPG Gold (ex-Platinum), StarChoice
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sweet Willie:
I believe yours is the first review?</font>
See also http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/002266.html (also by Goldlust)

Gratulerer med dagen, Goldlust!
Old Jan 10, 2002, 8:35 am

Programs: UA Prem Exec MM Life, Marriott Planinum Life
All this and high speed internet connections too...

------------------
Have passport, will travel...
LAX, LHR, CDG, et.al.
Old Jan 10, 2002, 7:58 pm

Jeg vil også ønske dig tillykke med fødselsdagen.

What have you heard about the new Mariott in CPH?

Jens
Old Jan 20, 2002, 5:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
julleflyer:

Thanks. I do not really know anything about the Mariott. I was supposed to attend a shareholder meeting there some months ago but for some reason I missed it. Then a FlyerTalker was staying there over Christmas and we were supposed to meet (which I guess might have given me a change to have a look) but that also got screwed up.

Oh well, one day

Old Jan 20, 2002, 6:10 pm

Thank you Goldlust!!

[This message has been edited by afang (edited 01-20-2002).]
Old Nov 15, 2002, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
CPH Hilton info

FYI, the CPH Hilton has a DKK 1250 rate that gives you the buffet breakfast and a CPH card for each guest, which includes free public transport and access to any museum. Also, it is the lowest same day refundable rate.

I used this last year but has not shown up this year online. However, still available via central reservations.

p.s. I love this hotel.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
CPH Hilton is fantastic!!!!!

If you ever get the chance, stay there. Modern. Sleek, filled with amenities.

In my room on arrival was a silver tray with nuts, bottles of water, etc.... all for the taking. Flat screen TV. Both a shower stall and a tub. Great gym. Really enjoyed the stay.
Old Jan 3, 2003, 12:21 am

Programs: AS Emerald; UA 1MM; Hilton Gold; Marriott Platinum
I'll second that - we stayed there (on an award stay) in January 2002. The best hotel yet, really felt pampered! And well worth spending the points.
Old Jan 3, 2003, 12:25 am

Sorry for my ignorance - where is that hotel? is it in Copenhagen?
Old Jan 3, 2003, 2:38 am

The hotel is located by the CPH Airport but with train you reach downtown CPH in just a few minutes.
Old Jun 14, 2003, 7:57 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Rates at CPH Hilton ?

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to CPH in Aug - 2 nights - 8th & 9th. Would like to experience the CPH Hilton - the cheapest rates on the Hilton website are 1250DKK (About €168) + 25% tax. Is this a normal price for this property, or should I get better ?
Also, is there any other recommended website where I might get better rates on this ?

Thanks in advance,

John P.
Old Jun 14, 2003, 9:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond USAirways CP Hertz Pres Cir
For the (CPH) Copenhagen Hilton I did a quick check of the hotel websites I would use and saw the same price quoted as the one that you posted for those dates -- and that was the lowest price listed.

Not sure if that's within the "normal" range for that property or not.
Old Jun 16, 2003, 4:14 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Thanks ....

Any other inputs on this property .. ?

John P.
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:31 am

The rate for early Dec '03 is around USD 250!!! Is there anything cheaper? Anybody know any discount site that can get the rate down?

What about the Scandic chain? are they any good? The one reason that I'm interested in the hilton is because it is so new and has B&O entertainmnet system (even though it is a bit out of the way)
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:55 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
The CPH Hilton is right next to the airport, which means it is pretty far away from the center. So unless you have a rental car, you will have to calculate about 160-200 DKK for a taxi ride each way just to get into the city. If you want to explore the city and don't have a car, I would not really stay there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.