Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort {EGY} (no longer Honors)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

I recently stayed at the Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort, near Neweiba City, South Sinai, Egypt. I had started my journey in Amman, Jordan and I was en route to Cairo.

The Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort is an ALL INCLUSIVE experience and I thought that I would share my brief experience. The property is well situated right on the sea and is well spread out. For example, the reception block, an arcade of shops/bank, the restraurants and bars, and the accommodations are all in separate buildings.

As a Diamond, I was upgraded to a very comfortable bunglaow situated at the waters edge.

The resort is ALL INCLUSIVE; meaning that all meals, snacks and booze are included. Upon check-in, I was given a coloured wrist band and all I had to do was flash my wrist band.

The package includes:

1. three very generous buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner time;
2. free booze (local beer, wine and spirits ) available all day;
3. free snacks such as ice cream, hot beverages, soft drinks, hamburgers, pizzas etc available at pool side outside of meal hours.
4. one large bottle of mineral water and soft drink per person per day from the mini bar.

All sports activities (Tennis, squash, table tennis, mini golf, billiards) and water sports (snorkelling and canoe) are also included.

The cost for me was $70 per night and this included all of the above, tax and service.

The property is by no means a luxurious experience and I was reminded more of an upscale Ramada. Apart from the inscription on the towels, there was little to remind me that I was staying at a Hilton.

This is a wonderful pace to take your kids. There is a lot to do and the meals were great.

The package also includes all activities
Old Mar 2, 2006, 8:43 pm

How did you get this rate?
Old Mar 3, 2006, 9:01 am
Original Poster

The current rates are as follows (from Hilton.com)

ULLY FLEXIBLE
70.00 USD TWIN HILTON ROOM - FLEXIBLE RATE
70.00 USD QUEEN HILTON ROOM-FLEXIBLE RATE
90.00 USD TWIN DELUXE-FLEXIBLE RATE
90.00 USD QUEEN HILTON DELUXE-FLEXIBLE RATE
110.00 USD TWIN BUNGALOW-FLEXIBLE RATE
110.00 USD QUEEN BUNGALOW-FLEXIBLE RATE

So you see getting the $70 rates was not especially hard
Old Jan 13, 2010, 1:55 pm

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
How to book All Inclusive?

Originally Posted by Bondiboy
The Hilton Nuweiba Coral Resort is an ALL INCLUSIVE experience and I thought that I would share my brief experience.
Sorry to bump this old one.

I have a question as I plan to go to Nuweiba.

How do you book All Inclusive for this property? I just cannot find an option on the Hilton website.

from what's written in the below not all bookings will be as All Inclusive.
http://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/cont...linclusive.pdf

Thanks in advance
GBM
Old Jan 14, 2010, 1:44 am

This came up when I searched for dates in May:

EARLY SAVER ALL INCLUSIVE RATES.SAVE 30 PERCENT.NO REFUND (more)
Rates shown below include tax.

98.00 USD QUEEN HILTON GUEST ROOM
98.00 USD TWIN HILTON GUEST ROOM
112.00 USD QUEEN HILTON DELUXE
112.00 USD TWIN HILTON DELUXE
126.00 USD TWIN BUNGALOW
126.00 USD QUEEN BUNGALOW

Maybe it just isn't always availiable?
Old Jan 14, 2010, 6:44 am

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Originally Posted by camsean
This came up when I searched for dates in May:

EARLY SAVER ALL INCLUSIVE RATES.SAVE 30 PERCENT.NO REFUND (more)
Rates shown below include tax.

Maybe it just isn't always availiable?
Thanks for the search.

Those 30% Savers I had found already in the link at the bottom, but they have to be booked 3 months in advance.

what seems bizarre to me is that when i try to book in April there is no option for ALL IN and I cannot even find out if breakfast is included (I assume not).

Does this mean All In cannot be booked with less than 3 months to go, or should I just ring the Reservation assistance to find out? any experience out there?

http://www.hiltonworldresorts.com/ea...inter,majorOUS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.