Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Points for Coca-Cola Purchases

Hilton Honors Points for Coca-Cola Purchases

Old Jun 28, 2007, 8:20 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Contact the folks from coke customer service whom should follow-up with the HH service center to post them
This is way over the normal time frame
Cheers
Thanks again for the input. I sent an inquiry to the email that I had received from the MCR/Hilton folks confirming my prize redemption. I just received a reply back this morning and the 40k points are in my account. Way to go!
Old Jun 28, 2007, 10:18 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by rubbernyc
Thanks again for the input. I sent an inquiry to the email that I had received from the MCR/Hilton folks confirming my prize redemption. I just received a reply back this morning and the 40k points are in my account. Way to go!

Sometimes they do the right thing .........eventually
Glad to see things worked out for you.^
I am waiting for months now for some Delta miles that Goldpoints was supposed to post. The miles were needed to trigger a promotion which I have now not qualified for thanks to the Goldpoints program whom don't seem to care.

Hilton has a high batting average IMO with most of its partners.
Out of my last few hundred Hilton postings from or too partners only one was never to be found again. That was from a Hilton stay and and the miles were supposed to be posted to Virgin Atlantic. After 8 months even Hilton customer service gave up but tossed me a few HH bonus points to make up for the fact that the miles never posted to VF from my stay
Old Jun 28, 2007, 7:00 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
I've contacted everyone at Hilton and Coke Rewrds, still no 40,000 points. Today I wrote to Coke Corporate about the scam they are running. When you sell someone a "product" they should actually get it.
Old Jul 2, 2007, 7:54 am

Programs: SPG Plat; IHG Spire Amb; Marriott Diamond; HHonors Gold; AA Exec Plat; United 1K
I completely agree. I had numerous problems getting my 40,000 points. All of my problems seemed to be on the Coke end though, not Hilton. So for what its worth, I'd concentrate on contacting them. (I know its not easy).

I eventually got my points.
Old Jul 2, 2007, 11:12 am

Programs: BA, United, Alaska, AA
Originally Posted by OkieFlyer
I completely agree. I had numerous problems getting my 40,000 points. All of my problems seemed to be on the Coke end though, not Hilton. So for what its worth, I'd concentrate on contacting them. (I know its not easy).

I eventually got my points.
Of course you got your points...You're a Sooner...we always get what we want. :-)

Boomer Sooner,

kings_29
Old Jul 2, 2007, 2:59 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold , National Emerald Exec, Hertz Presidents, Delta Gold
I got my 40K points for the second time recently.

Once last year and once this year.

Hilton claimed I needed to start and complete three stays after the "cert" was deposited.

I sent in the email saying 3 must be completed, after a long chat with a CSR. The cert was put in in the middle of my first stay.

I was credited the points within 2 days.

95K total Hilton points from this promo.

Thanks Coke!

I just wish I would have started at the beginning of the promo, instead of a few months late.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 11:43 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.