Wiki Posts
Search

1000 point on-line booking bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 1999, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM UA AA Hilton Starwood
Hilton.com and get 1000 bonus points

By making your reservation at Hilton.com you will get 1000 extra HHonors points.
Details here: http://www.hilton.com/specials/hhres...questid=102418
Old Aug 16, 1999, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My 1000 point bonus for booking my July 6-8 stay in Tucson on the Hilton web site just showed up tonight.
Old Aug 17, 1999, 6:36 am

Location: DEN, UA PE, Hilton Gold, ** Reactivate Delete Feature**
My 6/26, 7/17 and 8/6 bonuses just appeared too

[This message has been edited by QuantumLeap (edited 08-17-1999).]
Old Jan 26, 2002, 11:06 pm
Suspended

1000 Bonus Points Website Booking- Double Booking

Instead of making a single booking for two rooms, will I get double 1000 bonus for two seperate bookings of one room each ?
Old Jan 26, 2002, 11:30 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Slvr, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5star
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mario33:
Instead of making a single booking for two rooms, will I get double 1000 bonus for two seperate bookings of one room each ?</font>
My guess is Yes, but you'd likely have to check out and re-check in, in the middle of the day.
Old Jan 27, 2002, 7:15 am

Posted by Mario33:

Instead of making a single booking for two rooms, will I get double 1000 bonus for two seperate bookings of one room each ?
============================================

Yes, I think that should work, you will get 2 x 1,000 miles for booking 2 rooms (one for you and one for somebody else .. that's what you want ..?? .. but the reservation would be in your name ..?)
Old Jan 12, 2003, 8:58 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH DMD, MAR PLT
1000 bonus points for on-line reservations through 2/28/03

Not sure if this has been posted since it was in an e-mail to me today, but just in case it hasn't been, here you go.

Earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points

Make your Hilton HHonors® reservations online and earn 1,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points! Effective January 1, 2003, you can earn 1,000 HHonors bonus points when you make reservations online by February 28, 2003 for stays that take place by February 28, 2003. Simply book your Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites Hotels®, Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Hilton Garden Inn®, or Homewood Suites® by Hilton hotel reservation online at hiltonhhonors.com or at Hilton.com using your HHonors account number, and you'll receive the 1,000-point bonus after your stay is completed. If you're not already a member of HHonors, you can enroll online instantly at hiltonhhonors.com.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 5:54 pm

any other online bonus(es) beyond 2/28?? if not, i'm gonna start calling direct to the hotels to negotiate rates down within my budget, seeing that there are no bonus pts involved. any HH lurkers care to share some insight?
Old Jan 30, 2006, 7:50 pm
Suspended

1000 point on-line booking bonus

Just got this e-mail ( in part)

Dear MXXXXX
Hilton HHonors® Account Number: 00XXXXX

PICTURE OF FLOWER
1000 POINTS

Starting February 1, 2006, book your Hilton Family hotel stays online at hiltonfamily.com and complete them by May 10, 2006, and you can increase your Hilton HHonors bonus point earnings.

Start Growing Your Points!

Dear Michael Silvera,
Hilton HHonors® Account Number: 00XXXXXX

You'll enjoy your travels even more knowing you received Our Best Rates. Guaranteed.* without the fees found on many other popular online travel sites. Participating hotels may also offer significant savings with Net Direct Rates™.

BOOK NOW

Sincerely,

Mary E. Parks
Vice President, Marketing
Hilton HHonors Worldwide
-----------------------------------------
Had my HH number so may be targetted.

The odd thing is I just and I mean JUST, WITHIN THE HOUR made four reservations which I cannot change, not that I would since they are the very discounted, non-refundable Easter rates.

More evidence that the info given by the Diamond desk to another member as to there being no current on-line booking bonus is not correct.

mike

Last edited by MIKESILV; Jan 30, 2006 at 8:12 pm Reason: Forgot to remove my HH number in original
Old Jan 30, 2006, 8:05 pm

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
no email for me. at least not yet. wonder if it is targetted.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 10:04 pm

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by zakami
no email for me. at least not yet. wonder if it is targetted.

I am a Diamond member and received it tonight... same email.. with some very colorful graphics.... LOL --> BOOK ONLINE AND GROW! Maybe it is for those of us who are not booking enough through the Hilton site and more through travel agents and other 3rd party??
Old Jan 30, 2006, 10:06 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I got it too and I've book every Hilton-family stay at the Hilton website.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 10:53 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH DMD, MAR PLT
only new bookings?

so the inevitable question is: do my reservations that i make previous to the Feb 1 start date of the bonus qualify or do i need to rebook those reservations?....discuss
Old Jan 30, 2006, 11:02 pm

Programs: Hilton gold
I just recieved the same email,I`m not a diamond.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 11:05 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by kenjack
so the inevitable question is: do my reservations that i make previous to the Feb 1 start date of the bonus qualify or do i need to rebook those reservations?....discuss
Not much ambiguity in the T&Cs: "Offer applies to online reservations made between February 1, 2006 and May 10, 2006, for stays completed by May 10, 2006."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.