Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bangkok {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2017, 11:09 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Originally Posted by jbeckett
I paid 3375++ per night for a 2 night prepaid stay in early October 2016.
That's a very good rate...I might wait to see if i can book cheaper :-)
Old Mar 24, 2017, 1:56 am

Programs: KF Gold|VA Gold|HH Diamond|Kimpton IC|Hyatt Gold
Starting to notice that Conrad is cheaper majority of the time (random dates when I have a stay), than the next closest competitor in the Hilton family, Hilton Sukhumvit.

Wasn't planning to go stay at Conrad this soon, but I guess the prices are too hard to refuse.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 3:29 am

Originally Posted by oh_lol
Starting to notice that Conrad is cheaper majority of the time (random dates when I have a stay), than the next closest competitor in the Hilton family, Hilton Sukhumvit.

Wasn't planning to go stay at Conrad this soon, but I guess the prices are too hard to refuse.
Not to forget that the Conrad is the best hotel of the Hilton family in Bangkok.

From my experience Hilton Sukhumvit usually offers lower rates than the Conrad. The "standard base rate" for Sukhumvit is THB 4.500 and for Conrad is THB 5.400.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:56 pm

What has happened with the rates of the Conrad Bangkok...?
EVERY night further than 2 weekes out is priced at Baht 5801++ ?? And then I really mean every night up until next year...?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:23 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by Delectatio
What has happened with the rates of the Conrad Bangkok...?
EVERY night further than 2 weekes out is priced at Baht 5801++ ?? And then I really mean every night up until next year...?
Unfortunately you just missed the Hilton Asia-Pacific sale, when prices were around 3315++ a night. Sale ended a couple of days ago.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
Unfortunately you just missed the Hilton Asia-Pacific sale, when prices were around 3315++ a night. Sale ended a couple of days ago.
I knew about the sale but lower rates were only valid for stays up to August, I am looking at staying in November. Before the sale my travel dates were priced at 3700++ and during the 'sale' they went up to 5801++ and that's where they still are now. My travel dates are still far out so I will get other chances...
I just found it weird that EVERY day is the SAME high price for months out (including dates like NY eve).
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:17 pm

The sale wasn't for stays in November and hotel rates can go up and down.

There's plenty of time until November, so you don't have to book now.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 5:46 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Sweet suite upgrade

Stayed here for only one night and was delighted to receive an upgrade to a 1,200 sq. ft. deluxe suite. First time in a while that I booked a simple king room; I've pretty much always booked a king corner at this property and haven't received a room upgrade as a gold or diamond except once (for my 20th stay). I must say, this is the largest and nicest suite I've ever stayed in. My frustrations with a lack of upgrades here is now strongly mitigated. (I wonder how long that will last.)
Attached Images  
Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:11 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Missed the pricing from a couple weeks ago. Today, booked five nights this month at 21,000 points/night. Low hanging fruit. Doesn't happen too often.
Old May 3, 2017, 11:21 am

Would it cause any problems booking a room for 1 person (king room) and checking in 2 persons, using the '2nd person stays free' benefit in this hotel?
The Conrad Bangkok seems one of these hotels where it is cheaper booking the same room for 1 person only...
I have never done this before so any advice is welcome.
Old May 3, 2017, 12:04 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Originally Posted by Delectatio
Would it cause any problems booking a room for 1 person (king room) and checking in 2 persons, using the '2nd person stays free' benefit in this hotel?
The Conrad Bangkok seems one of these hotels where it is cheaper booking the same room for 1 person only...
I have never done this before so any advice is welcome.
Hi there. No issues. Done it here many times. I always just book room for 1. Just habit now. As you say diamond benefit allows it. Never had issue. Enjoy stay
Old May 3, 2017, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by gav0106
Hi there. No issues. Done it here many times. I always just book room for 1. Just habit now. As you say diamond benefit allows it. Never had issue. Enjoy stay
Thank you. Exactly what I wanted to hear.
The price difference isn't huge but big enough for a nice Thai meal :-)
Old May 22, 2017, 10:18 pm

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond, SPG Gold
just booked a one night stay (deluxe room) at Conrad Bangkok on 4Aug to 5 Aug for 3060 Baht all in.

The rate is a Members Flash sale rate.

Was the cheapest option in Bangkok. No brainer.
Old May 23, 2017, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Yeah, I just booked King Deluxe room in late July for THB 2,470 ++ (i.e. 2,910 all in). It was 35% off via the current Members Flash sale. What a great rate for this property ^
Old May 28, 2017, 9:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
This is consistent with my experience as a Diamond my last 5 stays. A lot of folks book the suites or NOR1 upgrade, leaving few (and sometimes none during high season) suites for Diamonds. The corner rooms are great though.

I have twice booked a corner room and gotten an upgrade to a suite. Once it was the huge suite and once it was the smaller suite.

Also, on one of the two occasions, I had to ask for the upgrade, which I don't normally do. I was checking in at the lounge and the lady told me I have been "upgraded" to an executive corner room, and I responded that this wasn't really an upgrade because I'm a Diamond member. She made a call and I got a suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.