Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Carson {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Carson {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
Any recent experience at this hotel?
Photos look pretty good including the pool area.
Seems like they also offer full breakfast in the restaurant for Diamond members?
Thanks
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:33 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by flockavelliFT
Any recent experience at this hotel?
Photos look pretty good including the pool area.
Seems like they also offer full breakfast in the restaurant for Diamond members?
Yes, I stayed last month, it was fine, nothing outstanding. I was given a quiet room which was opposite the I-405, and it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep (once the Police Helicopter had finally gone!). I can't comment on the pool, as it was too cold when I was there, and yes, full breakfast which was just he usual, and you could order omelettes (I can't remember what else you could order, but I had an omelette).

One plus is parking is free at this hotel, as I noticed most Hilton's in the LA area charge for parking.
flockavelliFT likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.