Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Ste Minneapolis St Paul Arpt-Mall of America {US-MN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Ste Minneapolis St Paul Arpt-Mall of America {US-MN}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2005, 8:35 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Arrow Hampton Inn Ste Minneapolis St Paul Arpt-Mall of America {US-MN}

Learned this week from one of my clients there is a new HI being planned/built by the airport in MSP.
Old May 7, 2019, 8:50 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Lehava
Learned this week from one of my clients there is a new HI being planned/built by the airport in MSP.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/msp...ll-of-america/

Earlier this week, had my second one-night stay in the last 11 months. In both cases, I had a 7:00 a.m. flight so didn't get to sample breakfast. I did note that the breakfast area (unlike too many Hamptons) has a large breakfast area.

Staff was nice and helpful. Per usual, my digital key did not work to open outside entrances.

Room was standard Hampton fare, but very clean and the internet reliably fast (fast for Hilton, anyway). This stay I had one of only four rooms on the first floor (three look to be rooms with some sort of accessibility features).

Parking was easy this time; there are only a couple of spaces that I saw for Diamonds. Last June, though, parking was tight and tough. Given the proximity to Mall of America, any summer stay here (as I experienced last June in a major way, and this stay in a slight way) will have lots of families with children who are running up and down the halls headed to/from the pool. Staff seemed to do a good job keep the floors mopped dry from those children's drippings.

There is no restaurant within easy walking distance, although there is a shuttle that will take you within a few miles. This was a good night for restaurant delivery service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.