FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   How Long Does It Usually Take for Hilton Honors Points and Stays to Post? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/451824-how-long-does-usually-take-hilton-honors-points-stays-post.html)

Minttu Jul 12, 2007 5:49 am

Originally Posted by TravelLover (Post 8026128)
Sorry if this has alredy been asked but I can't find the answer. This month (July) I began the month with the HHonors VIP Tier Wizard indicating that I need "3 more qualifying stays before the end of July 2007" to maintain my Diamond Status. I stayed at the Hilton Chicago on July 3, and the stay posted on my HHonors account on July 7. However, the VIP Tier Wizard still says that I need 3 more stays in July (it doesn't seem to reflect my July stay).

This obviously leads to my question: how long does it take for the VIP Tier Wizard to be updated to reflect a stay?

I wouldn't worry. Even if it doesn't post on time if you keep the bills and there is a problem at the end of July just forward all the information about your stays to DD and they'll fix it.

Minttu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am

Originally Posted by shinichi (Post 8039237)
Hi. This is my first post here. I live here in Japan and have been waiting for my points to post for a previous stay. My stay is posted under history, but points are not credited yet. It's been over 3 weeks now and have filed a missing credit report online a week ago, but still no response or points.

How long should I wait before filing for missing points again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Well usually if you a file a report they either fix it or get back to you in 3 days or so, maybe give thema a call?

Tintin Aug 18, 2007 11:03 pm

How long it takes for hotel stay points to get posted?

Hi Everyone,

I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn at NYC last week. eFolio appears today in my online hotel summary, but, no point (or, stays completed / nights completed) has been posted in my account. How long should I wait before calling Hilton?

It was a net direct rate from Hilton's website which was non cancellable and prepaid (charged to credit card right away). According to the eFolio Hilton wire transferred the money to my hotel.

Thanks,
Tintin

Way2SJC Aug 18, 2007 11:56 pm

Generally 2-3 days. I think they usually say it will be posted within 72 hours.

pjrice Aug 19, 2007 9:42 am

Originally Posted by Tintin (Post 8256071)
Hi Everyone,

I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn at NYC last week. eFolio appears today in my online hotel summary, but, no point (or, stays completed / nights completed) has been posted in my account. How long should I wait before calling Hilton?

It was a net direct rate from Hilton's website which was non cancellable and prepaid (charged to credit card right away). According to the eFolio Hilton wire transferred the money to my hotel.

Thanks,
Tintin

My points post within 48 to 72 hours, if your stay was last week, then I would call. Also make sure that you get credit for all charges especially incidentals....I have to call them often for points that they omit.

Tintin Aug 19, 2007 10:01 pm

Thanks

Got posted today (including incidentals). ^

Thanks everyone. :D

bello Aug 20, 2007 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Tintin (Post 8256071)
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Tintin

I have had several occasions where efolio posted before points - not supposed to happen according to HH but does

jmsfla2002 Mar 14, 2008 5:38 am

Posting Time for Airline Double Dip Partner?

My stay is now showing on in my HHonors account and it shows that I earned 500 Delta Skymiles. The 500 miles haven't posted to my Delta Skymiles account yet though and they are running a promotion which ends tomorrow so I need to know if the miles will post before then? How long does it usually take? My stay was last week but it didn't appear in my HHonors account until this Tuesday (and the points and miles are dated Tuesday).

Thanks!

pitflyer Mar 14, 2008 7:52 am

Typically partner points post a week after the stay, but I too am being screwed by what seems like a delay on Hilton's posting of partner points recently. I desperately need two stays to post by Monday (two weeks after last couple of Hilton stays) at Southwest but they have not. So I have to now go beg Southwest to give me advance credit for these points so they don't arrive too late. Grr. Since it's only been two weeks I can't really ask Hilton to do anything yet...

ALW May 18, 2008 12:42 pm

What are current times for stay points to post to HHonors account? It will be around 100K from a Homewood Suites stay.

And does status get updated at the same time, or is that another process?

Thanks!
=aw

happybunny678 May 18, 2008 5:44 pm

was the stay in your name or some one else's name, if it wasn't in your name it won't post to your account. also if your number was not attached to the reservation it won't post to your account as well as non qualifying stays like reward stays or stays booked through third parties like expedia. normally stays post within 3 to 5 business days after check out.

FlyerGoldII Oct 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Update - how long does HHonors points post, after departure?

As the last post was in 2008, I am re-asking the question now.

I ask, for US properties, Canadian properties, and international (outside of Canada) properties. Have the average times for such postings changed, since I the last post of 2008?

I stayed at Embassy Suites (Montreal Canada) for 2 nights, check-out last Saturday (4 days ago). My Hilton account and HHonors account on the web sites recognize I stayed there for 2 nights- but no efolio receipt yet, and no HHonors points yet. When should I expect the points?

jerry a. laska Oct 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII (Post 21664110)
As the last post was in 2008, I am re-asking the question now.

I ask, for US properties, Canadian properties, and international (outside of Canada) properties. Have the average times for such postings changed, since I the last post of 2008?

I stayed at Embassy Suites (Montreal Canada) for 2 nights, check-out last Saturday (4 days ago). My Hilton account and HHonors account on the web sites recognize I stayed there for 2 nights- but no efolio receipt yet, and no HHonors points yet. When should I expect the points?

Is it currently showing "pending"? If so, the points will eventually show up in a couple of days.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...g-pending.html

FlyerGoldII Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska (Post 21664161)
Is it currently showing "pending"? If so, the points will eventually show up in a couple of days.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...g-pending.html

I had made the reservation, directly through the hotel itself.

In terms of the table listing past activity (ie stays); it lists the name of the hotel, and the dates (Sep 17 -19) that I stayed there. However, it lists "0" under the points earned column, and nothing under miles earned column (although my option is to get only credit for HHonors points, with each hotel stay).

Under the view or receipt links, no receipt of the hotel stay shows up, yet.

jerry a. laska Oct 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII (Post 21664370)
I had made the reservation, directly through the hotel itself.

In terms of the table listing past activity (ie stays); it lists the name of the hotel, and the dates (Sep 17 -19) that I stayed there. However, it lists "0" under the points earned column, and nothing under miles earned column (although my option is to get only credit for HHonors points, with each hotel stay).

Under the view or receipt links, no receipt of the hotel stay shows up, yet.

If it is september when you stayed you should definitely contact hilton honors. If it was last saturday as you said in your first post, 0's often show up first then the points a couple days later. I would give it a couple of days.