Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa {SYC}

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa {SYC}

Old Jun 17, 05, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors, OnePass
Arrow Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa {SYC}

Does anyone know the status of the Hilton Seychelles and when is will exactly open? The website states that it will open in early 2006. I'm still looking for a honeymoon destination in March. Thanks
Old Jun 18, 05, 12:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH Gold, UA silver, Hertz PC
airtravel

Glad to hear about a hilton opening here, now we just need to know how to use United miles to get there. Anyone know of the routing using UA miles
Old Jun 18, 05, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Platinum Pro; UA Gold MM; DL Gold; IHG Spire Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by rickc
Anyone know of the routing using UA miles
You probably should ask this in the Star Alliance or Mileage Plus forum. As far as I know, no Star Alliance members serve the Seychelles. You can get to nearby Mauritus (MRU) via Munich and Frankfurt on Condor and via Vienna on Austrian.
Old Jul 12, 05, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by cAAl
You probably should ask this in the Star Alliance or Mileage Plus forum. As far as I know, no Star Alliance members serve the Seychelles. You can get to nearby Mauritus (MRU) via Munich and Frankfurt on Condor and via Vienna on Austrian.
Qatar airways flies serves it also..but the opening is scheduled for spring 2007!

http://213.131.169.243/main.asp?page=221#1470
Old Jul 4, 06, 6:52 pm

Hilton Seychelles Now Available for Reward Reservations (edited)

The new "in" vacation destination for those with zillions of FF miles and Hotel points will soon be the new HILTON SEYCHELLES NORTHOLME RESORT & SPA located at Glacis, Victoria, Seychelles Islands.

A search for availability next May showed rooms available at EUR1000 per night. I tried to check some closer dates but without success.

(Edited to add)

The hotel will be Category 6, and will be available for reward reservations as from July 1, 2006 (Source: e-mail from Cynthis)

You can get more information on the property from Hilton.com - meanwhile here is a description of the rooms:

Guest Rooms

King Hillside Villa: Feel at home in 90m/969sq.ft villa, nestled in lush tropical forest and commanding spectacular Indian Ocean views. Relax on the sofa or large armchair with ottoman in your living area, featuring featuring contemporary decor and original artwork. Invigorate in the Jacuzzi, or step onto the balcony to admire the sweeping sea view. Keep in touch with high-speed access or relax with the DVD player. Special touches include bathrobe, slippers, mineral water and fruit.

Deluxe and Executive Rooms

King Oceanfront Villa: Relax in this luxurious 90m/969sq.ft villa, placed on stilts over the Indian Ocean for unforgettable sea views and luxurious surroundings. Unwind on the sofa or large armchair with ottoman amidst the contemporary decor and original artwork. Take in the Indian Ocean view from your balcony, or unwind in the bathroom. Keep in touch with high-speed internet access, relax with a DVD or revitalize in the Jacuzzi. Special touches include bathrobe, slippers, mineral water and fruit.

There is no announcement regarding the reward category

Last edited by Bondiboy; Jul 11, 06 at 2:02 pm
Old Jul 4, 06, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why do I sense another addition to the new Cat7 level.
Old Jul 4, 06, 7:06 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

No mention of a beach
Old Jul 5, 06, 6:44 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, PriorityClub Gold, Marriott, UA Mileage Plus, LH Miles & More, Sixt Platinum
@obscure2k:
It is written in the Hotel description on the Hilton Website:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/i...tyhocn=NANHIHI

One and a half kilometres of beach allows guests to have un-spoilt ocean views from the villas and plenty of open space in which to relax and take in Fiji's natural beauty.
Old Jul 5, 06, 7:56 am

Programs: Hhonors (Diamond); HGVC (Elite); Ex/Comp'd - Priority Club (Platinum); UA (Gold); KLM (Gold);
Originally Posted by HAMSpotter
@obscure2k:
It is written in the Hotel description on the Hilton Website:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/i...tyhocn=NANHIHI
That link takes you to the Hilton in Fiji !!

Try this one for the Hilton Seychelles
Old Jul 5, 06, 1:34 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

it is a secluded hideaway on the hillside and along small beach coves on Beau Vallon Bay
Old Jul 11, 06, 2:07 pm

Hilton Seychelles - Category 6 - Now available for Reward Reservations

See edited version of the first post in this thread
Old Jul 21, 06, 10:31 am

Seychelles

Anyone been in Hilton Seychelles?
i can't find any pic of the hotel and was wondering how is it.
thanks
Old Jul 24, 06, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
You can use your United miles on Emirates.

Or Northwest miles on code share partner Air France (operated by Air Seychelles from Paris to Mahe).

My understanding was that Hilton was opening a (new build) 65 room hotel on one of the outlying islands. Now I see it has taken over an established property on the main island. Does anyone know whether the "new build" is no longer part of the plan?

Last edited by travelexpert; Jul 30, 06 at 2:54 am
Old Jul 30, 06, 2:58 am

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Colombo
Anyone been in Hilton Seychelles?
i can't find any pic of the hotel and was wondering how is it.
thanks
Try this, Columbo. http://www.helicopterseychelles.com/northolme.html

My understanding was that Hilton was opening a (new build) 65 room hotel on one of the outlying islands. Now I see it has taken over an established property on the main island. Does anyone know whether the "new build" is no longer part of the plan?
Old Aug 7, 06, 7:11 am

Programs: HH/Diamond; PC/Platinum; NWA/Gold
Now Open

According to this press release, the doors on 50 rooms have been swung open @ $500/night. Haven't checked the Hilton site as of yet to ensure they aren't jumping the gun.

Sound like a good use for those free night certs, anyone?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: