Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn - Free Golf

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2006, 8:24 pm
Original Member

2006 HGI Golf Promo - Its back...

The Hilton Garden Inn golf promo is back....for two free greens fees (*)

o Stay at a "participating" HGI either Thur, Fri, Sat or Sunday night
o Get a golf voucher at check-in
o To book, reserve rate code, GO
o Dates: 6/1/06-10/22/06
o Voucher must be redeemed by 10/31/06
o Participating courses can be found at StayHGI.com/GOLF
o Submit voucher and valid HGI hotel bill with Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun stay to course
o Tee times:Valid Mon-Thur after 10am, Fri-Sun after 2pm (Holidays excluded)
o (*) Must pay for promotional cart fee

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...redirectHGI,30

Email questions or comments: [email protected]
Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:07 pm

Yes, I noticed that too and have already booked a couple of stays. However, when I used my "free" games last year, I still had to pay $30/round for the use of a mandatory cart! I prefer walking but that was not an option so keep that in mind.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 1:36 pm

Programs: United Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
List of golf courses

Where can I findthe list of participating golf courses? Not readily available on the Hhonors web site...
Old Jun 22, 2006, 1:47 pm

Programs: United 0, HH Gold
Originally Posted by tese68
Where can I findthe list of participating golf courses? Not readily available on the Hhonors web site...
www.stayHGI.com/golf
Old Jun 23, 2006, 9:45 am

The current HGI contest also gives the following "Did You Know?" note:

You can save your HGI Golf Giveaway golf voucher (for FREE Green Fees for two) and play a course closer to home – Who's your golf buddy now?
Mike
Old Jun 23, 2006, 12:05 pm

Unfortunately, I never got a certificate the last time. The desk clerk said it would be mailed. The Hhonors people said it should have been given by the desk clerk!
Old Jun 23, 2006, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA Gold, MR Plat
Originally Posted by greatwhitenorth
However, when I used my "free" games last year, I still had to pay $30/round for the use of a mandatory cart!
Is this cart fee a function of the HGI certificate or of the specific course you are playing?? The OP's list of stipulations states you must pay a "promotional cart fee". Hopefully someone who has used a few of these can answer.
Old Jun 26, 2006, 9:23 am

No, the "promotional cart fee" was directly related to the HGI certificate. Normally, one can either walk or ride at that course but I was told that I had to ride and pay the promotional fee. I didn't mind as the cost to golf with the cart was still slightly less than I would have paid for just the golf game without the certificate. I was just taken aback that the "free" golf game ended up costing me $30 a round for the 4 of us, since I had asked along 2 friends for some "free" golfing and I ended up paying for their cart too.
Old Jun 26, 2006, 2:18 pm

Can you do this more than once

Can you complete multiple stays for multiple certs?
Old Jun 27, 2006, 8:59 am

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
So you paid $30 per person? for $30 for 4 people?
Old Aug 11, 2006, 2:14 am

by the way... i have done this twice now...

Here is some information:

Booking this rate automatically turns your point eligibility off for the stay. However, I have called after both stays and have gotten my points both times (because the hilton employees have no idea what the rate is, and therefore dont know why it is in-eligible).

Apparently the "certificate" is just a booklet (so dont freak out when they give you that).

Other than that, I will be attempting to use my certificate in a week. Don't know what to expect, but will share when I do.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 10:47 am

Programs: HH Diamond, MR Platinum, Choice Diamond, Priority Club Plat, DL Silver
Originally Posted by twocawagner
Booking this rate automatically turns your point eligibility off for the stay. However, I have called after both stays and have gotten my points both times (because the hilton employees have no idea what the rate is, and therefore dont know why it is in-eligible).
When you called up and got the points eligibility back on, did you get full points?

I just had this happen to me and originally it showed no points, due to the rate being points ineligible according to the DD. She changed it for me, but I did not get points for the full amount of the stay. Actually, they changed the total shown on the website, so I did get full points, it is just that my rate was lowered.
Old May 7, 2007, 9:03 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
It's ba-ack

Stay at any Hilton Garden Inn® hotel over a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday night between June 1 and October 21, 2007 and receive a golf voucher good for free greens fees for up to two players at over 300 great golf courses throughout the US and Canada. You and a companion can golf at any participating course through October 31st!

Promo page link
Old May 28, 2008, 3:39 am

HGI new Promo: Golf on US

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...,FeaturedHotel

Now I am trying to find a cheap HGI using this SRP. Any suggestions or help. I am in NJ but can go up to tri-state or even PA.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Question

Originally Posted by ngupta
http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...,FeaturedHotel

Now I am trying to find a cheap HGI using this SRP. Any suggestions or help. I am in NJ but can go up to tri-state or even PA.
Nice promotion for me.
What do you consider cheap?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.