Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Millennium Hilton Bangkok {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2024, 10:58 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Capella is the uber luxurious hotel in Bangkok, the best of the best, and it’s in the same nearby location as the Millenium Hilton Bangkok on the river, and that’s why the poster made the allusion.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 6:37 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Originally Posted by sapguy
Capella is the uber luxurious hotel in Bangkok, the best of the best, and it’s in the same nearby location as the Millenium Hilton Bangkok on the river, and that’s why the poster made the allusion.

Just as a side note. The Capella is not in a good locaion, and not really the same location at Hilton. As someone who lives in Bangkok, there is a marked difference between the two locations. Hilton with IconSiam and many cruises and connections on the river + the BTS, good views across Bangkok. Capella, old road, nothing much there, and no views as it is on the opposite side looking at Thonburi, and apartment block. Location is a big - for Capella and Four Seasons in my view.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.