Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Anybody Else Win a Clock Radio (or iPod)?

Old Jun 7, 05, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH, DL/NW, US, HHon, SPG

I take back all those ugly things I've said about Hilton Family and Hampton contests. A few weeks ago I became an online winner, and yesterday I got the radio, Priority Mail. Looks great! Works great! A welcome addition to the household! Thank you Hilton Family!

Any other winners here?
Old Jun 7, 05, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Red face

I want a clock. Can you buy them from Hilton or do I have to force them to charge me for one()?
Old Jun 8, 05, 2:21 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; Plat Marriott
Congrats!!!!

Originally Posted by SeoulMan
I take back all those ugly things I've said about Hilton Family and Hampton contests. A few weeks ago I became an online winner, and yesterday I got the radio, Priority Mail. Looks great! Works great! A welcome addition to the household! Thank you Hilton Family!

Any other winners here?
How cool was that??!?!?!?!?! Good for you! I always wondered if there were actual winners out there.

Way to go!

Enjoy.

Dawn
Old Jun 8, 05, 8:49 pm

Programs: HH DIA, DL GLD
I got one from the front desk of a HI I stayed at forever. They were one of the test markets for the new clocks and they weren't anywhere else so I felt quite priveledged! Of course, I'd also forked over at least 10,000 dollars worth of stays over the previous year so a clock worth < $100 was a nice gesture

Enjoy your new clock - I didn't win anything in the contest

Search this Thread
Search Engine: