Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel {US-IN}

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel {US-IN}

Old Jun 2, 05, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel {US-IN}

If anyone has stayed there recently, please advise on restaurants nearby and level of hotel amenities and services. Thanks!
Old Jun 2, 05, 6:57 pm

Programs: delta pm, aa exp, hilton diamond
Originally Posted by PetoskeyFlyer
If anyone has stayed there recently, please advise on restaurants nearby and level of hotel amenities and services. Thanks!
I have never stayed at hgi but the Hampton in Carmel is very nice. It is in a strip shopping center with severale resterants in walking distance. There is a Max and Ema's in the hotel parking lot.

I hope this helps.
Old Jun 2, 05, 7:01 pm

Programs: DL DM 2 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I stayed at the Double tree suites carmel last week. Nice mall Keystone crossing nearby. Lots of good places to eat at the mall, too include Cheescake factory, Bonefish, Fridays, just about anything you might want. The double tree is was very nice and I was suprised by the service for Race weekend. Not sure about the HGI.
Old Jun 3, 05, 12:57 am

That hotel is new so may not be a lot of FT'ers that have stayed there yet. One good thing about HGI's is that they are pretty much the same but given that this one is new you should be good in room and service should be ok. The immediate area really is just office parks so you will need to head south to Keystone at the Crossing (area that troyintin described) and it will have about anything you need in the way of dining. You can head north and their is some strip malls with newer restaurants in that area but I think the drive will be a bit further for you heading north, cant remember how far exactly.
Old Jun 3, 05, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Reward stay

I'm already booked at HGI Carmel so advice on HI and DT no good at this point. Thanks for the help, though. Additional words on HGI appreciated.
Old Nov 9, 10, 11:01 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Stayed here for two nights last week. I was already upgraded to a larger-than-normal king room with both a sofabed and easy chair with ottoman and a whirlpool tub. All the desk clerks were friendly and helpful. I missed getting the two free bottles of water at check-in and didn't think about them at the time. But when I asked about them later, the clerk was apologetic and grabbed them for me.

There is a Meijer grocery store a couple of blocks away behind the hotel and a fast-food restaurant next to Meijer's. (I think it's Panda.) Clay Terrace Shopping Center is a couple of miles away on US 31, along with dozens of other restaurants and stores.

Good stay in a good location.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: