Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How To Keep Hilton Honors Points From Expiring: The Definitive Thread

How To Keep Hilton Honors Points From Expiring: The Definitive Thread

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 17, 16, 1:14 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Canarsie
Wiki Link
In accordance with the terms and conditions of Hilton HHonors:

Members who do not have eligible activity as defined in a. - d. below in any 12 consecutive month period may be removed from the Program and are subject to forfeiture of all accumulated points. At the discretion of Hilton HHonors Worldwide, such Members may be permitted to remain in the Program and removed after five years of inactivity. To keep accumulated HHonors Points, the Member must take one of the following actions within a 12 consecutive month period:
  1. stay at a hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio pursuant to the terms herein;
  2. earn HHonors Points through any third party source of HHonors Point accumulation, including a Hilton co-branded credit card, pursuant to its terms;
  3. purchase HHonors Points; or,
  4. donate points through The Hilton HHonors Giving Back Program.
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 1, 19, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, AA EXP, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by Firewind View Post
If I had seen this post sooner, I would have answered, "Don't chance it. Cover by buying the minimum number of points." But if you waited, how did it turn out?
I decided not to chance it and transferred some points via eRewards.
Old Jun 1, 19, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by margarita girl View Post
I decided not to chance it and transferred some points via eRewards.
Brava. Thanks.
Old Aug 10, 19, 7:50 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Regarding the matter, converting some points from Amex Membership Rewards to HiltonHonors could be considered an "eligible activity" in order to prevent points from expiring?
thanks all

Search this Thread