Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn Properties with Outside Room Entry and Exterior Corridors

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Properties with Outside Room Entry and Exterior Corridors

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2005, 11:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Thumbs down

HI midtown altlanta
Old Apr 18, 2005, 12:52 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
A few more:

Ocala, FL

Albany, GA

Mobile, AL - I-65 & airport blvd
Old Apr 18, 2005, 1:22 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marr Lifetime Titanium, Avis Presidents
Ft Worth TX (westside) external doors, refurbished rooms, but still smells like external rooms.

Ft. Worth TX (south - Loop 820) internal rooms, but still small rooms.

Las Colinas (dallas, TX) great hotel.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 8:25 pm

Hampton in Dublin, GA has exterior corridors. Stayed there as an overnight while on a long car trip. Rooms were clean and quiet. Bathroom was quite small. Had free wireless internet access. Gold member water and snack was waiting in the room on arrival. The room was only 7,500 points so it was a good deal for us. Wouldn't choose it as a destination. The area didn't seem to have much to offer except some hotels, gas stations, truck stops and restaurants from what we saw but we didn't venture far from the highway exit ramp.
Old Apr 19, 2005, 7:04 am

Programs: US Air G (was CP), Hilton Gold, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by vickiburton
The Hampton, Chattanooga, TN, Airport I-75, has mostly exterior entries. There is one building with interior hallways, 2 floors. It's a nice property, I wouldn't call it run-down. The bedding seems new and the pillows are great.

The Mexican restaurant next door has a great happy hour - 32 oz beers for $2 and possibly the best chicken suizas I've ever had. Or that may be the beer talking.
Old Apr 19, 2005, 10:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ontherun
Ft Worth TX (westside) external doors, refurbished rooms, but still smells like external rooms.

Ft. Worth TX (south - Loop 820) internal rooms, but still small rooms.

Las Colinas (dallas, TX) great hotel.
Why have you posted this? With the exception of the first one, the other two do not have exterior corridors. That is what this thread is about, no?
Old Apr 21, 2005, 1:11 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marr Lifetime Titanium, Avis Presidents
Originally Posted by MileKing
Why have you posted this? With the exception of the first one, the other two do not have exterior corridors. That is what this thread is about, no?
MileKing,
Others in the thread have also mentioned outdoor Hampton properties along with indoor choices, per BamaVol's example, just listing alternatives in the same area.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Hampton Inn Orlando North/Altamonte Springs has exterior corridors. Property is definitely not recommended - pretty shabby property in need of renovation.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 10:06 am

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
...and the Doubletree at PHX has outside entries.....yuck
Old Sep 17, 2005, 10:36 am

Programs: US,UA,AA,DL,hhonors
The one in Sarasota Florida by the airport has exterior corridors. Bad property in a pretty rough area of what is otherwise a nice town...
Old Sep 17, 2005, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by SEA_Tigger
The HI near the University of Huntsville in AL has outside entry.
Even though this hotel has outside entry doors I feel safe there (but there have been a few robberies nearby on University Ave when I've been there ). I like the rooms because they all have mini-refrigs and microwaves.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Exclamation

I thought that Hilton Corp was going to do away with all Hamptons with outside access????????
Old Sep 17, 2005, 9:29 pm

Programs: HHoners Diamond, Starwood Platinum, NWA Platinum
HI in Clearwater, FL. Nice pool located in the middle of all of the rooms.
Old Sep 18, 2005, 2:14 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Thumbs down

Key West Florida has external entrances.
Old Sep 18, 2005, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Add Colorado Springs North to the list... reminded me of a truck stop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.