When does status go away?

Old Apr 4, 2005, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM; Hilton Diamond
When does status go away?

When does your status change on the HHonors website if you don't requalify?

Early last year, I made Gold on some promotion -- they sent me a card in the mail, so I'm not sure how I earned it. I twas supposed to expire last September. Then, I got a letter saying they extended it until December. I called once, and was told it was good until April. So, still today, the HHonors website lists me as a "Gold VIP."

For what it's worth, I'll actually make gold in the next two months, and I'd be diamond if it wasn't for one client with a corporate negotiated rate at a local, non-branded hotel.

Thanks!
Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by SuperSnoop
When does your status change on the HHonors website if you don't requalify?

Early last year, I made Gold on some promotion -- they sent me a card in the mail, so I'm not sure how I earned it. I twas supposed to expire last September. Then, I got a letter saying they extended it until December. I called once, and was told it was good until April. So, still today, the HHonors website lists me as a "Gold VIP."

For what it's worth, I'll actually make gold in the next two months, and I'd be diamond if it wasn't for one client with a corporate negotiated rate at a local, non-branded hotel.

Thanks!
I believe that your status is good through the end of April.

With regard to the non-branded hotel, go talk with the manager of the local Hilton-branded hotel and see if they'll match or beat the rate with a special corporate rate for you. You never know... then you can tell your client you found a better rate and earn HH points...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.