Wiki Posts
Search

Gold with Hilton AMEX and NWA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2005, 9:25 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Gold with Hilton AMEX and NWA

My son in law just received an email from NWA stating that if he applies for the Hilton AMEX, registers for the promo, and spends $20,000 with the card in a calender year, that he will receive Hilton HHonors Gold for a year. I know questions will arise which I cannot answer now about what the year consists of since we are allready into March, but I will post the email,word for word tommorrow. The only reason I post this now is so that you are aware that there is another way to achieve Gold status, and to check NWA emails a little more closely.
Old Mar 9, 2005, 9:38 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
We've been discussing a similar deal for the past few days. It seems like it is not really a part of a promo, but a general benefit for all.

Hearing about this version is helpful, though. Thanks for posting.

Here is the other discussion:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407567
Old Mar 10, 2005, 7:48 am
Original Member
Original Poster

I am so sorry about the following info that I forwarded last night.
My son in law received 2 offers, one from Hilton and one from NWA. He got them terribly confused. The first offer was from Hilton for the AMEX Hilton Credit card which offered Gold status for a year with $20,000 in purchases. I found more info on this at www.webflyer.com/blog
The second offer was from an email he received which gives a person silver status and a free night after 3 stays from March 21st-June 30th,2005. The offer is non transferrable. Here it is from the Email....
Join Marriott Rewards. Get a Free Night and Bonus Miles!
Activate your exclusive Marriott Rewards membership number xxxxxxxxx and be eligible for this special offer:
Automatic upgrade to Marriott Rewards Silver Elite status
1 free night certificate after 3 stays at Marriott brand hotels, between March 21, 2005 and June 30, 2005
1,000 WorldPerks Bonus Miles after your first stay at any Marriott brand hotel
For more details and to activate your membership today, visit Join Marriott Rewards.

Terms and conditions apply. Offer non-transferable.

Again, sorry for the misinformation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.