Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Triple Hilton Honors Base Points [targeted, I assume]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Triple Hilton Honors Base Points [targeted, I assume]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2004, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Smile Triple Hilton Honors Base Points [targeted, I assume]

just got this by email today

we want you to stay with us every time you travel.

Would Triple Hilton HHonors Base Points do the trick?

This offer expires February 28, 2005
Old Nov 25, 2004, 10:50 pm

Now Hilton's starting to get in the range of talking

3x is good
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:22 am

I got this offer too. I moved out of the country in August and have had 0 stays since then after easily doing my 28 for the year prior to that so it could possibly be based on my lack of recent stays.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:46 am

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
I also received an offer but it was for double base points and said it was in appreciation for me staying with them. I am a diamond.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 9:54 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, HGVC, AA, UA
Originally Posted by ernie8575
I also received an offer but it was for double base points and said it was in appreciation for me staying with them. I am a diamond.
I'm gold and got the same thing, thanking me for my loyal support. Would of rather got the 3X offer but oh well, 2X is better than nothing!
Old Nov 26, 2004, 10:59 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
I also received the email. I am Diamond and have been for several years. I am not USA resident and my HH address is not USA, so not sure if that affects any targets.

But the email was sent as HTML and full of links etc, which my text-only mail system makes very difficult to read. Is there any need to register this promotion or it is automatic for those who received the email? I would hate to miss out just because my email was unreadable . I have 14 nights booked for the next two weeks and don't want to miss out!

And, yes Hilton, 3x base points is enough to ensure I take a few extra paid nights before the end of Feb, which will also help my re-qual to Diamond.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:05 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by NM
Is there any need to register this promotion or it is automatic for those who received the email?
My 2X offer was completely readable, but I still scanned it three times to ensure I did not have to enroll. No evidence any registration is necessary, AFAIK.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:44 pm

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Craig6z
My 2X offer was completely readable, but I still scanned it three times to ensure I did not have to enroll. No evidence any registration is necessary, AFAIK.
When I called HDD to inquire they asked for a code - when I said there was none they then told me "oh it has already been associated with your account" ... FWIW ...

PB
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:45 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by Craig6z
Great, thanks. I have read the text as best I can, and I can't find any reference to registration. But there are several web links embeded that include text like "book your next stay now" and "book your stay on-line". So I hope these are not requirements to get the bonus.
Old Nov 27, 2004, 11:03 am

I had already made a couple reservations before I received this promotion. Does any know whether I need rebook reservations to take advantage of this 3x points promotion. Thanks for your comments.
Old Nov 27, 2004, 12:34 pm

No registration necessary. Stayed 11/24 with an earlier reservation and enjoy 2X credit already.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 11:29 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
I have been getting the 3x points on my stays and wondered where they came from. Can someone PM me the T&C or a copy of the email? I never got the email, but have been getting 3x points and would like to see the details.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.