Wiki Posts
Search

Owners Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2004, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various lustrous chemical elements
Owners Club

While on a recent trip at the Brussels City Hilton, I noticed a poster advertising 'Owner's Club', a black card which offers Preferential Gold status among other things...

Anyone got one, or information about it?
Old Nov 14, 2004, 1:32 pm

Programs: HHonors
I'm an owner/member of the Hilton Club New York Hilton. It's a time share. My "Hilton Club" card is black and must be shown when I checkin for a "Club" stay. As part of the time share, you become a lifetime HH Gold. The Gold card is no different than any other Gold card - what's preferrential is that it will automatically renew for the next 30 years. For more info on the Hilton Club, see the thread "Hilton Vacation Club" that you'll find on the 2nd HH flyertalk page - this was a thread from earlier in the week and I've posted info there (along with my e-mail if you have more questions).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.