Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Email Confirmation of Reservation for Diamonds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2004, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

I thought this was kinda cool. I received this email from the manager of the Charlotte Univ. Hilton. I haven't traveled to a Hilton in a while. Do all Hiltons do this now?

Dear valued Diamond member,

We look forward to having you as our guest in Charlotte’s University City. During your stay we would like to invite you to join us in our Executive Lounge, for your convenience our schedule is as follows:

A delicious Continental breakfast is served from 6:30am to 9:00am Monday through Friday. Relax after a hard day with Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails served Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm along with late night snacks, available from 8:00pm until 10:00pm. The Lounge is open Monday through Friday throughout the day for your use.
We have your reservation arriving on the 15th, departing on the 16th.

Your VIP check-in is available from 3:00pm until 11:00pm. We have provided an exclusive check-in location in the Executive Lounge located on the 11th floor. There is no need to stop at the front desk! Your key and registration information will be awaiting your arrival. After 11:00pm check-in will be available at the front desk.
Old Nov 14, 2004, 9:33 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Has been going on for a while. Some, here, consider it spam mail. I think it is a useful feature since some give you a contact email.
Old Nov 14, 2004, 1:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat
Wink

Originally Posted by businessclass
I thought this was kinda cool. I received this email from the manager of the Charlotte Univ. Hilton. I haven't traveled to a Hilton in a while. Do all Hiltons do this now?

Dear valued Diamond member,

We look forward to having you as our guest in Charlotte’s University City. During your stay we would like to invite you to join us in our Executive Lounge, for your convenience our schedule is as follows:

A delicious Continental breakfast is served from 6:30am to 9:00am Monday through Friday. Relax after a hard day with Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails served Monday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm along with late night snacks, available from 8:00pm until 10:00pm. The Lounge is open Monday through Friday throughout the day for your use.
We have your reservation arriving on the 15th, departing on the 16th.

Your VIP check-in is available from 3:00pm until 11:00pm. We have provided an exclusive check-in location in the Executive Lounge located on the 11th floor. There is no need to stop at the front desk! Your key and registration information will be awaiting your arrival. After 11:00pm check-in will be available at the front desk.

You haven't traveled to a Hilton in a while but you're still a Diamond? How did you manage that?
Old Nov 14, 2004, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat (2MM), AS MVPG, DL DM, HH Dia(life), Hyatt Dia, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by fromYXU
Has been going on for a while. Some, here, consider it spam mail. I think it is a useful feature since some give you a contact email.
Agreed ^ Those contact names can come in handy. I save everyone.
Old Nov 14, 2004, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by RichardB0777
You haven't traveled to a Hilton in a while but you're still a Diamond? How did you manage that?
I realize you're joking, but in reality.... it's not hard at all. If you qualified in 2003, for example, your Diamond status would be good through end of April 2005.

So, one could be Diamond based on stays in 2003, not stay at ANY HHonors hotels at all in 2004, and STILL have the Diamond status through April 2005.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.