Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corporate Rate Wording

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2023, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, DL PM/1MM, Marriott Amb/LT Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Disc
Corporate Rate Wording

Does anyone know what this means for a Hilton corporate rate: "Available to approved gov contractors only house cancel and early departure rules apply"

I know what "early departure" means but I'm confused about the rest of it. If it's for our corporate rate, it's a defense contractor, and we're employees, is there something else it's trying to say?
Old May 25, 2023, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by wtigerFF
Does anyone know what this means for a Hilton corporate rate: "Available to approved gov contractors only house cancel and early departure rules apply"

I know what "early departure" means but I'm confused about the rest of it. If it's for our corporate rate, it's a defense contractor, and we're employees, is there something else it's trying to say?
Ask your corporate travel coordinator. If it is actually your company's legitimate rate, they will be able to explain fully.
Adam1222 likes this.
Old May 26, 2023, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by wtigerFF

Unless I'm missing something it just means the hotel's standard cancellation and early departure rules apply to this rate.

Whenever I book under our corporate rate code the cancellation policy is always clearly spelled out where it usually is ("Cancellation Policy" under rate rules and restrictions) so just double check that.
Old May 26, 2023, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, DL PM/1MM, Marriott Amb/LT Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
Unless I'm missing something it just means the hotel's standard cancellation and early departure rules apply to this rate.

Whenever I book under our corporate rate code the cancellation policy is always clearly spelled out where it usually is ("Cancellation Policy" under rate rules and restrictions) so just double check that.
Ok. thanks. My husband tried to ask at work but couldn't find anyone helpful. if it's just about their cancellation policy, that's fine. it seemed worded as if it thinks that some employees of the company might not qualify as "approved gov contractors"... I'm going to assume that as long s he brings his work ID, we'll be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.