Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Mills House in Charleston, SC to reopen as a Curio Hotel, November 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond

This will make a nice addition to the Hilton portfolio in Charleston. I never stayed here when it was a Wyndham, but the public spaces are nice and it is in a great location. Nice to have a property in this area after the Doubletree left a few years ago.
Post and Courier
Hilton Website
Old Jun 19, 2022, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL DM 2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium/Ambassador Elite , Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by BillMorrow
This will make a nice addition to the Hilton portfolio in Charleston. I never stayed here when it was a Wyndham, but the public spaces are nice and it is in a great location. Nice to have a property in this area after the Doubletree left a few years ago.
Post and Courier
Hilton Website
Yes, great location as well. Used to live in MP. I was also surprised Hilton didn’t have a luxury brand in Charleston. Doubletree was a very dark, old property but in a great location as well at the market.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 3:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by BillMorrow
This will make a nice addition to the Hilton portfolio in Charleston.
This is great news. I stayed here when it was under the Holiday Inn umbrella. It was a great location, one I preferred to the Doubletree. I'm glad to know it is available again with a currency I have.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 4:59 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Now I really have no use for my Wyndham Points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.