Motto by Hilton Tulum {MEX}

Old Apr 21, 2022, 2:38 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Motto by Hilton Tulum {MEX}

Creating a dedicated thread for the upcoming Motto by Hilton Tulum now that the property website is up at the attached link.

Opening July 21st, 2022, but not taking reservations just yet.

khabah
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:59 am

I was checking out the website the other day. Looks very tulum jungle esque. Will be interesting to see how it ends up turning out. Though I don't know much about the Motto brand and where it lies in quality and level of service.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Cryptoprophet
Though I don't know much about the Motto brand and where it lies in quality and level of service.
I believe Motto is Hilton's answer to Marriott's Moxy: centrally located properties with tiny rooms, an emphasis on common spaces, and "affordable" rates. The Hilton concept's chief innovation is the ability for groups to book a string of contiguous connecting rooms.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by MS02113
I believe Motto is Hilton's answer to Marriott's Moxy: centrally located properties with tiny rooms, an emphasis on common spaces, and "affordable" rates. The Hilton concept's chief innovation is the ability for groups to book a string of contiguous connecting rooms.
oh got you. Thanks. Probably not for me, although the renderings look great design wise
Old Apr 26, 2022, 9:21 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Cryptoprophet
oh got you. Thanks. Probably not for me, although the renderings look great design wise
Agreed, the common spaces look nicer than I would have expected. But not interested in "capsule" guestrooms with bunk beds and combined shower/toilet stalls.
Old May 8, 2023, 12:09 pm

Anyone have any first hand experience here. Looks like a nice location for visiting the ruins but would be great to hear from someone who has been there.

Last edited by Canarsie; May 8, 2023 at 8:16 pm Reason: Consolidation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.