Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Issue with Hilton website for showing current status? Tracker not updating?

Issue with Hilton website for showing current status? Tracker not updating?

Old Jan 26, 2022, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Question Issue with Hilton website for showing current status? Tracker not updating?

Hi all,
Since the past few weeks, whenever I login to my Hilton account online and go to "Member Home" to see my status, it does not show the current tier (i'm supposed to be a Diamond). I get the following shown on my status page, and this has been going on since the start of the year. Anyone else seeing the same ?

empty status
Old Jan 26, 2022, 1:49 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platinum
That is how mine is also, but the app shows correctly.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 2:12 pm

Programs: HH D
To be honest: my web login is ok, it shows the correct status and number of nights (including rollover).
Old Jan 26, 2022, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This happens every January. Last anywhere from a few hours to a couple weeks as the computers update stays and nights, etc. Just be patient.
arshi007 likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 6:28 am

Mine has been this way since right before Christmas.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 10:58 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, American Platinum, Southwest A-list
Originally Posted by DiggerDog
Mine has been this way since right before Christmas.
Yes, I’m experiencing the same issue as well.

This is really getting ridiculous. It’s almost February and Hilton still hasn’t managed to update their elite status tracker for 2022. Somehow Marriott (with all their IT woes) and Hyatt managed to refresh their elite trackers by the end of the first week of January.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Hilton is taking longer and longer to refresh their webpage with each passing year?
Old Jan 30, 2022, 10:36 am

Programs: DL PM
Yes, I too am still seeing the message that my account is updating when I view my profile on Hilton's website. It's been like this for over a month. Hilton Honors Ambassador is there any indication when our website profiles will show our 2022 status and progress toward 2023 status? It seems to be working for some and not for others. It appears the free night certificates are also hidden during this time.
Old Jan 30, 2022, 10:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Mine shows fine
Old Jan 31, 2022, 4:10 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
I am wondering of there is an issue here related to VPNs.

I seem to get the issue sometimes, but only when my VPN is on.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 5:31 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
I get the same screen with status updating whether I’m on VPN or not. The app is correct though so there was an update but somehow it is not pushed to the website.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Glad to know i'm not the only one. Hopefully Hilton will have this fixed in a week or so. After all, we are now in February
Old Jan 31, 2022, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by arshi007
Glad to know i'm not the only one. Hopefully Hilton will have this fixed in a week or so. After all, we are now in February
Almost for CONUS.

David
Old Jan 31, 2022, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Same here, and also I can't find my free night certificates. I know I've seen them in the past.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 12:55 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors SWA Hertz
I can't see my free night certificates either. Hilton IT is dial up/stong age quality. The fact that it's well into February and they still haven't updated the status page should be enough to get someone fired, but they simply just don't care.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 12:34 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by mudpuppy
Yes, I too am still seeing the message that my account is updating when I view my profile on Hilton's website. It's been like this for over a month. Hilton Honors Ambassador is there any indication when our website profiles will show our 2022 status and progress toward 2023 status? It seems to be working for some and not for others. It appears the free night certificates are also hidden during this time.
My apologies if I missed this. I usually get notifications when someone tags me, but I can't find one for this post, for some reason.

Regardless, I have reported these to the proper teams and I know it is being looked into. When I get an update, I'll be glad to pass it along, but anyone affected is likely to know before I do.

Best regards,

William

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.