Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stay three nights get 4th night free (Conrad, Waldorf Astoria or LXR)

Old Jan 7, 22, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond

Received this offer (via email). Not sure if targeted, I am Hilton Diamond. Not a bad deal if you were looking at a luxury property anyway for a stay

Stay three nights at Waldorf Astoria, LXR or Conrad hotels and resorts and get the fourth night on us.

You deserve more time to relax a little longer, unwind a little further, and indulge in all the luxury that Waldorf Astoria, LXR, and Conrad hotels and resorts offer.

Our luxury helpdesk is here to assist with bookings. Call 1-800-925-3673 and request the “LRM Extra Night” package.

This offer is available at all participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when you stay four or more nights and book three days in advance.
Old Jan 7, 22, 10:34 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
I got a similar email offering $150 a night credit in Conrad’s, WA’s and LXR’s. Spoke to reservations and they had no idea about it! Keen to know if anyone has any other similar emails.
Old Jan 7, 22, 10:40 am

Fourth night free email here.
Old Jan 7, 22, 12:26 pm

Got both (but both not new - e.g. used 4th night free when staying at Conrad Dubai last spring). All 84 luxury properties eligible, subject to the usual disclaimers. Both can also be booked online using the promo codes specified in T&Cs. Here are the links:

https://www3.hiltond3.com/rs/luxury/offers/extra-night/

https://www3.hiltond3.com/rs/luxury/...lusive-credit/

@dalbyl: Beyond the above, there are two more I am aware of: 2.5k points without limits and 25% off in EMEA (both publicly available).
Old Jan 7, 22, 12:44 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
What happened to the quarterly 30-50% off Asia/EMEA sales hilton had? These targeted emails are no bueno
Old Jan 7, 22, 2:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by MichaelA380 View Post
Got both (but both not new - e.g. used 4th night free when staying at Conrad Dubai last spring). All 84 luxury properties eligible, subject to the usual disclaimers. Both can also be booked online using the promo codes specified in T&Cs. Here are the links:

https://www3.hiltond3.com/rs/luxury/offers/extra-night/

https://www3.hiltond3.com/rs/luxury/...lusive-credit/

@dalbyl: Beyond the above, there are two more I am aware of: 2.5k points without limits and 25% off in EMEA (both publicly available).
What I wasn't sure of was if this offer is valid on all rates, as it's not detailed anywhere when you go to book.
Old Jan 7, 22, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
I just spot-checked one of these for the credit. The rate given was $75 dollars higher than the cheapest rate. So, in that case, the credit is only really $75. I don't see an option to use points for the stay which isn't directly addressed in the T/C but doesn't show up in the booking tool.
Old Jan 7, 22, 9:27 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Gold, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC
Originally Posted by indufan View Post
I just spot-checked one of these for the credit. The rate given was $75 dollars higher than the cheapest rate. So, in that case, the credit is only really $75. I don't see an option to use points for the stay which isn't directly addressed in the T/C but doesn't show up in the booking tool.
Both promotions provide the option of using points & money to pay, so no cash rate to worry about. I have upcoming stays at two eligible properties but would need to cancel and rebook since existing reservations aren't eligible.
Old Jan 8, 22, 5:57 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond , Marriott Siiver,,UA Explorer, DL Gold, JB+,CSR
A couple of questions, please :

1. On both offers , in T&C it doesn’t say anything about award stays, so that means they are not excluded ?

2. the offer about 150$ credit ,it says can NOT be combine with other offers, so that automatically is excluding the fourth night free offer ?

3. The fourth night free says up to seven nights only, so unfortunately that means only one free night per stay , ie you can’t do two fourth nights free back to back in contrast to the fifth night free?

4. if that’s the case , the best scenario is to do 4 night free and fifth night free back to back, stay 9 nights, but pay for 7, right ?

Regards,
Stan
Old Jan 8, 22, 6:03 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Gold, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC
Originally Posted by s777bg View Post
A couple of questions, please :

1. On both offers , in T&C it doesn’t say anything about award stays, so that means they are not excluded ?
When you try to book a stay based on this promotion you are given the option of paying in cash or with points and money, so it does appear that award stays are not excluded.
Originally Posted by s777bg View Post
2. the offer about 150$ credit ,it says can NOT be combine with other offers, so that automatically is excluding the fourth night free offer ?
Yes, I would agree with you on that.

I can't answer your other questions with certainty but perhaps others can.
s777bg likes this.
Old Jan 8, 22, 7:29 am

Unfortunately, the fourth night free offer doesn’t work with award stays. Award stays doesn’t allow applying any offer codes, one could apply a promo code only with paid stays. When you do a paid stay , you could apply the promo code , and subsequently if you pick the points & money option, the promo code disappears.

In conclusion: the two promo codes work only with paid stays.

Regards,
Stan
Old Jan 8, 22, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by Nagasaki Joe View Post
When you try to book a stay based on this promotion you are given the option of paying in cash or with points and money, so it does appear that award stays are not excluded.
When I choose pay with points & cash, the rate doesn't include the free 4th night. For example, I checked a 4 night res at the Conrad Istanbul. Normally, the rate is 60k/night. Using the link above, and select pay with points & cash, the maximum amount of points on the slider is 240k, not 180k. What am I doing wrong?
Old Jan 8, 22, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, LH, QR, SV, TK
A four-night stay under the offer is flexible, but costs the same as the four-night stay at the (regular) cheapest rate. So....useful, but nor ground shaking.
Old Jan 8, 22, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by asdfghjk View Post
When I choose pay with points & cash, the rate doesn't include the free 4th night. For example, I checked a 4 night res at the Conrad Istanbul. Normally, the rate is 60k/night. Using the link above, and select pay with points & cash, the maximum amount of points on the slider is 240k, not 180k. What am I doing wrong?
As I mentioned , the free 4th night offer does not work with awards stays
Old Jan 8, 22, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Nagasaki Joe View Post
Can you explain to me how to get this to work? When I pick the LRM Exclusive Credit Rate there is no slider available to pick points.

Search this Thread