Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors 2022 Promo: Points Unlimited (2,500 Bonus Points on Every Stay 1.1-1.5)

Hilton Honors 2022 Promo: Points Unlimited (2,500 Bonus Points on Every Stay 1.1-1.5)

Old Dec 15, 2021, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Hilton Honors 2022 Promo: Points Unlimited (2,500 Bonus Points on Every Stay 1.1-1.5)

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid for stays completed between January 1, 2022 – May 1, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.

Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before January 1, 2022 will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2022 and prior to or on May 1, 2022.

Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,500 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.

For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.

This offer may be altered or terminated without notice. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account. A 'stay' is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center/Health Club Access and Bottled Water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge. Space-available upgrades only available at select brands. Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand. For more information, please visit HiltonHonors.com.

Hilton Honors™ membership, including the earning and redemption of Points, is subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the promotion?
Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,500 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period. The 2,500 Bonus Point award can be earned an unlimited number of times during the Promotion Period with this offer.

What is the Promotion Period for the “Points Unlimited” Hilton Honors promotion?
January 1, 2022 through May 1, 2022 (‘Promotion Period’)

What is an eligible stay?
A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. For additional details, visit the Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.

Are all rates included in this promotion?
No. A list of ineligible rates can be found under the Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions: Accrual of Points number 3.

Do I have to register for this promotion?
Yes. Hilton Honors members must register for the promotion at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited

I am not a Hilton Honors member; can I participate in this promotion?
Only registered members can participate. You can join the Hilton Honors program for free, register for the promotion and immediately be eligible to participate. Simply visit HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited and follow the steps to join Hilton Honors and register for the promotion simultaneously.

Which Hilton Honors brands are participating in the promotion?
All Hilton brands are participating in the promotion.

If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long as the member is registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay. Regardless of when a reservation was booked, any registered guests with nights within the Promotion Period will receive the promotion bonus.

If I check-in before January 1, 2022, or check-out after May 1, 2022, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Members checking in before January 1, 2022 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2022 and prior to or on May 1, 2022. If you start a stay in the middle of the promotion period and check-out after May 1, 2022 you will not receive the bonus.

Will I receive Bonus Points with the “Points Unlimited” promotion for any stays within the Promotion Period that I completed PRIOR to registering for the promotion?
No. Only members registered prior to check-out will receive Bonus Points with the “Points Unlimited” promotion for nights within the Promotion Period.

When will the Bonus Points post to my Hilton Honors account?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.

Will I earn Bonus Points for Reward Stays with the “Points Unlimited” promotion?
Yes – members will earn 2,500 Bonus Points per stay on reward stays.

Can I register for other promotions if I register for this promotion?
Yes, unless stated otherwise in the Terms and Conditions of other select promotions, a member can register for multiple promotions.

Whom may I contact if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the “Points Unlimited” promotion, please feel free to contact us at 800-548-8690. Outside the United States and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Frankly this is terrible.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you're doing back to back stays with your partner, staying in cheap properties and the like, you can do well out of this and easily build your statuses and maximise it.

For anyone planning an expensive stay, SEZ, MLE etc, its absolutely awful.
Cymro likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 8:40 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, Finnair Plus Platinum, Hilton Diamond.
Yeah, honestly, this is pretty terrible.

I'm off to the US in January. Was already considering to cancel my reservations at Hilton when they announced that the food credit would be permanent in the US. Completely ..... This however, is one of the worse promotions we have seen the last years.

Earlier they at least had something in line with "2500 points per stay + 10 000 points every five stay". With the food credit and this promotion, I don't really see any incentive to be booking Hilton over other chains, when I am in the US.
BearX220 likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:04 pm

Lousy promo, and yet another announcement that was shared here by a third party before HH. SMH.
BearX220 likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 10:19 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
This promo works for me as it suits my planned travel in early 2022.

But it obviously doesn't work for many people. Does Hilton particularly want to promote cheap short stays at the start of the year and then expensive stays later on?

Since the same promos are recurring pretty much every year now, maybe they should just let people choose whether they want double/triple points or 2500 per stay. (Though 5000 would be better.)
wizla likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 4:21 am

I read this as Hilton signaling that it agrees with JPMC that "2022will be the year of a full global recovery" in the travel sector, and that promotion won't be needed to drive revenue lift.

Of course, as we speak we're also seeing new travel restrictions imposed, major conferences canceled (including JPMC's own - oops, how embarrassing lol), etc. in light of the new variant, so who knows. Sounds like we're in for another exciting year!
DiverDave likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 6:07 am

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Truly useless promo. Glad I booked my spring with Hyatt instead.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 6:30 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
I agree it's not worth much, but I can't sign in to get even this little amount. Requires Captcha but then doesn't present the Captcha. Tried multiple browsers. Not an ad-blocking issue.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 6:31 am

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Same thing happened. Sign into your HH account using the normal site login. Then go to My Offers. And this will be there with an instant click entry.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 6:38 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Stripe
I agree it's not worth much, but I can't sign in to get even this little amount. Requires Captcha but then doesn't present the Captcha. Tried multiple browsers. Not an ad-blocking issue.
Same for me. HHonors pages haven't loaded Captchas in Chrome all year. Have to use Firefox.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 7:52 am

2500 points is about $12.50, which makes up for some (but not all) of what I now have to spend on my previously free breakfast benefit. Break even at best unless one can limit stays to properties that include breakfast in the rate.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 8:42 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Frankly this is terrible.
That really depends on your stay pattern. This is great for people doing a bunch of one night stays at HGI's and Hamptons or those on rewards stays. Not so great for people doing multi night stays in large city centers.
BearX220 likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 10:25 am

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
This is better than the current cash rate only promo. Reward stays will be eligible as well.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Stripe
The login from https://www.hiltonhonors.com/PointsUnlimited seems to be meant for some sort of account linking (Lyft?).

It didn’t work for me for a while but just now it did work. Anyway, not a terribly motivating promo. My only stay booked so far for 2022 is at a non-chain hotel and earns me hotels.com credits.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.