Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors 2022 Promo: Points Unlimited (2,500 Bonus Points on Every Stay 1.1-1.5)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors 2022 Promo: Points Unlimited (2,500 Bonus Points on Every Stay 1.1-1.5)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2021, 12:03 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by GratefulSmile
Same thing happened. Sign into your HH account using the normal site login. Then go to My Offers. And this will be there with an instant click entry.
I went to my offers and this promo is not there. Is it outside the US only? The fact that OP wrote the dates Euro style has me wondering?
Old Dec 16, 2021, 4:59 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by arlflyer
I read this as Hilton signaling that it agrees with JPMC that "2022will be the year of a full global recovery" in the travel sector, and that promotion won't be needed to drive revenue lift.

Of course, as we speak we're also seeing new travel restrictions imposed, major conferences canceled (including JPMC's own - oops, how embarrassing lol), etc. in light of the new variant, so who knows. Sounds like we're in for another exciting year!
I suspect Hilton's experience is that leisure travel doesn't need promotions (especially in the US, if people aren't canceling Hilton Amexes), and other moves (e.g. extending the F&B credits) suggest to me that they don't expect corporate travel to come back much in 2022.

That said, it's interesting that they reduced elite requirements by 30% from normal and this promo covers the first 33% of the year.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Agree this is lame. Disagree that travel is coming back in 2022, at least in the first half. I had a UK trip last month and was eagerly planning another one in Jan. Omicron has shut that down, and i am not alone.
DiverDave and hugolover like this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 10:30 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List; Alaska MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Avis PreferredPlus; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite
Well… It’s better than a poke in the eye.

not much better… but at least there’s that.
DiverDave, hugolover and FFlash like this.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 2:06 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Okay, another click and go promo, not more but better than nothing
Old Dec 18, 2021, 2:06 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, QR Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
This is the worst Hilton promotion I have seen for a while. My average stay in 2021 was four days, mainly at full service properties.

My March holidays won't be at Hilton. I had been planning a 25 night stay in March but that will be delayed now.
Football Fan likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 4:10 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Yes, it is a horrible promotion for you. But, for many people like me, it is not all that bad. I only stay anywhere 1 night. I usually stay at a lower cost ( Hampton, HGI ) location wherever I go. While this is for business, and I stay at Hiltons regularly, Every penny comes out of my pocket. This promotion works for me.
:D!, cargueiro and hhdl like this.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 4:47 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I have no complaints. It does skew towards one-night stays, but that's ok for us. They can't have a double/triple on everything all the time.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 7:26 am

Programs: a little here, a little there
Looks like I might have to go back to hotel-hopping for my 2 or 3 night trips.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Very disappointing indeed.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 1:30 pm

Hmmm. Was thinking of doing a matress run and this might work.

Pick somewhere with 2 hotels nearby and swap back and forth, and each time I'd get 2500 points?
Old Dec 21, 2021, 1:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Stripe
Requires Captcha but then doesn't present the Captcha.
The Captcha worked for me. (I imagine Hilton fixed the problem days ago.) But then, Hilton sent a one time code by email so I could confirm it was me. Really!? Hilton wanted to be sure that someone didn't register me for the promotion by accidentally entering my credentials? Sheesh. And after all that, I wasn't logged in; I was just registered for the promotion. What nonsensical theater!
Old Dec 27, 2021, 7:51 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Most underwhelming promo ever. We have a stay at the Waldorf where we might end up paying 20k or more...and we get 2,500 points extra. LOL.
Old Dec 27, 2021, 8:10 am

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Very disappointing indeed. No need to do my 1 week all-inclusive with this promo. Wish I could have done it this week with all the 3x points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.