Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

What is going on with Honors customer service? No one picks up on phone or chat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2021, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL

I'm trying to solve a problem with my account by which Hilton's emails to me, including reservation confirmations, are not getting through (or perhaps not getting sent at all). I've tested that email account by sending to it from another account, and it works fine. I can't change the email associated with my Hhonors account because when I try to do that, Hhonors supposedly sends me an email to that account with a link for me to confirm the change...but hey Einstein, I can't, because your email won't go through.

Trying now to contact Hhonors customer service, but the number listed on the website just rings and rings, the "call me now" feature on the website keeps giving me an error message, and trying the chat results in "no one is available to chat with you." What the hell? It's the middle of the day!
Old Dec 7, 2021, 2:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver; AerClub Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by travelmad478
I'm trying to solve a problem with my account by which Hilton's emails to me, including reservation confirmations, are not getting through (or perhaps not getting sent at all). I've tested that email account by sending to it from another account, and it works fine. I can't change the email associated with my Hhonors account because when I try to do that, Hhonors supposedly sends me an email to that account with a link for me to confirm the change...but hey Einstein, I can't, because your email won't go through.

Trying now to contact Hhonors customer service, but the number listed on the website just rings and rings, the "call me now" feature on the website keeps giving me an error message, and trying the chat results in "no one is available to chat with you." What the hell? It's the middle of the day!
Hilton Honor app is displaying a warning reporting this mentioning a server outage.
travelmad478 likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi
I think amazon Web services have had outages today and they provide corporate services ( some of the disney services gave also been affected)

Regards

Tbs
Old Dec 7, 2021, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you have a twitter account have you tried their twitter account? @hiltonHonors
Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL
Just heard/read about the AWS outage. I think it screwed up my BA login today too. Argh.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:54 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond
They've been down since 10:30am with no time table for being back online.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 5:30 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
Services are coming back online slowly - other services with AWS backend are now working.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 8:24 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Can’t load rates on App

Is the AWS issue also preventing loading of rates in the App (iOS)?
Old Dec 8, 2021, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Dambus
Is the AWS issue also preventing loading of rates in the App (iOS)?

HI
My android app is loading rates ok

Regards
tbs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.