Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Amex: Spend $8000 by 28FEB2022 Get a Free Night Award

Old Nov 3, 2021, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Enroll now and earn a free night reward after spending $8K on your card thru 28 Feb 2022.
The Free Night Reward can be redeemed any night of the week for a one night standard accommodation, double occupancy, subject to availability at properties in the Hilton portfolio, excluding those listed at HiltonHonors.com/weekendreward. To redeem the Free Night Reward, you must call 1-800-446-6677. Free Night Rewards issued through this promotion on or before 12/31/2021 will expire on 12/31/2022 and Free Night Rewards issued on or after 1/1/2022 will expire 12 months from date of issuance.

Link to check for offer: https://global.americanexpress.com/enrollments/oletenroll?campaignId=ggll1121&offerType=ggll01&lo cale=en-US&cid=OH,MB,CobrandFNCLPCarousel,MULTIPR,Carousel ,Offers,SingleLink,i83174

You must complete your stay by the expiration date. Please note, your free night reward may or may not be visible in your Hilton Honors account, so please retain your email for your record.

Print Wikipost

Amex: Spend $8000 by 28FEB2022 Get a Free Night Award

Old Nov 9, 2021, 3:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Yes. See posts # 29, 33-34, & 39 above.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Assuming you were responding to me - I wasn't using a deep link, just the one printed on the mailer. But I was able to register just now, so must have truly been early morning maintenance.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 12:52 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
I'm told that an authorized user's spend will also count towards accumulating 8K in spend for the card holder in earning towards this offer.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 1:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Can you also confirm that with the Surpass card Jan-Feb spend will count BOTH towards the end of this promo and the beginning of the usual march to $15,000 for a free night (and also towards the $60k for the Aspire for those who do that)?
Old Nov 9, 2021, 1:42 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Can you also confirm that with the Surpass card Jan-Feb spend will count BOTH towards the end of this promo and the beginning of the usual march to $15,000 for a free night (and also towards the $60k for the Aspire for those who do that)?
The team says that any 2022 spend will count towards the spend required for the $15K and $60K FNC's as well.

Best regards,

William
Old Nov 10, 2021, 9:35 am
Original Member

I noted that in T&Cs that if your award is issued on or before 12/31/21, your free night will expire 12/31/22 but if award is issued on or after 1/1/22, it will expire 12 months from date of issuance.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by sggolf
I noted that in T&Cs that if your award is issued on or before 12/31/21, your free night will expire 12/31/22 but if award is issued on or after 1/1/22, it will expire 12 months from date of issuance.
I noticed that too. Will be nice in my case since I plan on doing the spend this month (starting 1/1 I concentrate my spend on getting the delta MQD waiver) and will be nice having the additional month to use it. Will be nice for people who have a stay in January or February to get the spend in then as well.

I'll be doing good for free nights next year, I have an am ex one expiring in April and one on 12/31/22 and then this one and will have two Hyatt free nights and three free Marriott nights with the chase promo.

I see in my informed delivery email that I am getting the post card today in the mail.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I noticed that too. Will be nice in my case since I plan on doing the spend this month (starting 1/1 I concentrate my spend on getting the delta MQD waiver) and will be nice having the additional month to use it. Will be nice for people who have a stay in January or February to get the spend in then as well.

I'll be doing good for free nights next year, I have an am ex one expiring in April and one on 12/31/22 and then this one and will have two Hyatt free nights and three free Marriott nights with the chase promo.

I see in my informed delivery email that I am getting the post card today in the mail.
Any idea if these can be used any day of the week? Or are they going back to weekend use?

TD
Old Nov 10, 2021, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
Any idea if these can be used any day of the week? Or are they going back to weekend use?

TD
The promo on my Surpass card is for any day of the week, not just weekends.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:23 pm

Programs: AA PLT / MR LTPP 1/1/19 / Hilton Diamond
Just got an e-mail titled - "make holiday dining and gifting more rewarding this season". In the e-mail, it mentions - "NEW: Earn a Free Night Reward Turn your holiday shopping into a Free Night Reward. Spend $8,000 in eligible purchases with your enrolled Card by February 28, 2022 and earn a Free Night Reward to use at any of the 6,600+ Hilton properties worldwide. Enrollment and terms apply.*

However, when I try to add the promo, I get the Not Eligible error. Anyone else seeing something similar? Can AMEX manually add this promo for me?
Old Nov 11, 2021, 8:19 am

I received an email from Hilton with a bunch of stuff about this promo in the T&C. But there doesnt seem to be a link to register and the website here says Im not eligible.

😛
Old Nov 11, 2021, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by araknis
Just got an e-mail titled - "make holiday dining and gifting more rewarding this season". In the e-mail, it mentions - "NEW: Earn a Free Night Reward Turn your holiday shopping into a Free Night Reward. Spend $8,000 in eligible purchases with your enrolled Card by February 28, 2022 and earn a Free Night Reward to use at any of the 6,600+ Hilton properties worldwide. Enrollment and terms apply.*

However, when I try to add the promo, I get the Not Eligible error. Anyone else seeing something similar? Can AMEX manually add this promo for me?
Same thing here, an email dated 11/11/21 with the 8k offer, tried to register through the link and received the error message.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Traveler Dave

TD
I can't find anything in the T&C that it is limited to weekends so I'm hoping I can do a three day weekend someplace and use the two Am Ex certificates on the weekend nights and this voucher on the Thursday night.

I can't find anything either about a standard night having to be available. That's the issue I run into with the Hilton certificates, I never have that issue with Hyatt
Old Nov 11, 2021, 11:53 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott, AA, DL
Originally Posted by CNMAZ
Same thing here, an email dated 11/11/21 with the 8k offer, tried to register through the link and received the error message.
I also received the email and when I followed the link to register and logged in received this rude message: "We're sorry. This promotion is only open to invited Card Members.".

Jeesh, HIlton, thanks for the invite!
Old Nov 11, 2021, 1:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I can't find anything in the T&C that it is limited to weekends so I'm hoping I can do a three day weekend someplace and use the two Am Ex certificates on the weekend nights and this voucher on the Thursday night.

I can't find anything either about a standard night having to be available. That's the issue I run into with the Hilton certificates, I never have that issue with Hyatt
Look at the terms in the first post..."standard room" is in the 5th paragraph down.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.