Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

“If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...a-tagging.html

Note: Our Hilton Honors Ambassador does post when he heads out of town and won't be accessing FlyerTalk: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office - Also, since he's not available on weekends, your posts, tags citing Hilton Honors Ambassador or PMs may not be seen.
Print Wikipost

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2021, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by honza
Hi William,

PM still do not work, will you enable those or should we use other channels ?

Thanks

Honza
He's gone again...PMs disabled.
Old Dec 4, 2021, 9:26 am
DC9

Programs: QF Platinum, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by honza
Hi William,

PM still do not work, will you enable those or should we use other channels …
Out of Office?
Old Dec 4, 2021, 12:03 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Monday, December 6th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Dec 4, 2021, 4:16 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Not sure how I missed this move but welcome back William! You’re the best!!
360guy likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 9:28 am

Great to have you back William - you have been a big help in the past and it's nice to know you are still here if we need you. THX !!
Old Jan 4, 2022, 11:49 am

Hi I hope you can help me. For a while now no one can send me points. Today I called Hilton again. They told me to open a new account and they would integrate the old one. Was then everything done but still no one can send me points. I just do not know what to do. What can be the reason for this?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 12:15 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by MB85
Hi I hope you can help me. For a while now no one can send me points. Today I called Hilton again. They told me to open a new account and they would integrate the old one. Was then everything done but still no one can send me points. I just do not know what to do. What can be the reason for this?
My apologies for the inconvenience. I do not know, personally, what could be causing this. If you would like for me to ask someone who might, send me your full name and Honors account number via Private Message here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William
milesmilesmiles likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 12:57 pm

Hi William,
you have a private Massage. Thank you very much
Old Jan 5, 2022, 12:19 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
If this is the same incident you posted about here Hilton Honors Account Compromised? and here Hilton Honors Account suspended, it is no wonder your account is locked. You tried to buy points and status which is against the T&C.
I was offered points yesterday from an account with a number from Indonesia, even though the owner is from the USA. I wrote to him on Facebook, but unfortunately he did not get back to me. Someone wanted to give away the Lifetime Diamond and 500,000 points for a small amount of money, which seemed suspicious to me. Unfortunately, the victim has not reported.
Hallo all,

was offered points as a transfer by someone yesterday. This person then wanted to transfer points to me, but I noticed that the account must have been hacked. I tried to contact the owner via Facebook to make him aware of this.

Now Hilton has suspended my Account and say the Sender have to say this Transaktion was ok, but he was hacked and i Never recieve points.

what can i do? I write it to Hilton fraud, but i think they Want Let it suspend.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 9:49 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Stupid question... As I am retiring and the spouse keeps on traveling, I have problems opening a new account and especially purchasing points and maybe later joining the accounts. Myself I am over half way to LTD and have not used the diamond spare year. We have the same credit card as first alternative, and a very credible history. Points.com stays stingy...
Old Apr 7, 2022, 10:43 am

Points transfer does not work

Hello,

i have an issue with transfering points from one Honors account to another Honors account.
Whenever i want to do this via
https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-hon...ansfer-points/
I get an error message:

We're sorry. Something went wrong.

We're sorry, something went wrong with your transaction.

Please click here to try again.
I already email Hilton Honors service desk but got only a message "We will have a look into it" with no real answer so far, and thats over 10 days ago now.

What´s wrong with this feature?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 1:33 pm

The same happens when I try to purchase points - I believe the issue is with points.com and not with Hilton itself. I have a case / ticket opened and currently waiting but was kindly asked to be patient ...
Old May 6, 2022, 10:42 am

Honors limitless 2500 per stay.

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Howdy, everyone! William Sanders here. Some of you may remember me as Hilton Honors' Ambassador to FlyerTalk, and I’m very glad to be back with all of you. I look forward to meeting new posters on this board and reconnecting with some familiar friends and user id’s! I’m excited to get to get back to work and continue Hilton’s mission of spreading the light and warmth of hospitality right here on FlyerTalk. Tag me at Hilton Honors Ambassador, or feel free to send a private message and I’ll do my best to answer your questions or pass them along to the right folks within Hilton Honors.

Best regards,

William
Hi I am new here so maybe it’s an old topic. 2500 once irrespective of stay duration now last yesr treble points for diamond level. Why you reducing us most loyal members rewards?
Old May 6, 2022, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by KPUK
Hi I am new here so maybe it’s an old topic. 2500 once irrespective of stay duration now last yesr treble points for diamond level. Why you reducing us most loyal members rewards?
Every promo is different and some benefit more than others because of the differences. Many were more generous last year because of limited hotel demand. You may wish to familiarize yourself with these programs.
SPN Lifer, DELee, Cat88L3 and 1 others like this.
Old May 7, 2022, 9:54 am

How to contact the ambassador about a hotel that is playing games with standard award availability? The ambassador is not accepting private messages via Flyertalk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.