Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts {US-NV}

Old Jul 4, 2022, 6:28 pm

Programs: Starriot Platinum, DL PM, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
In the Dawg House

I'm am currently in the process of checking into my room at Crockfords and was intending to have dinner at the Dawg House to make use of my Hilton Diamond credit. I was told that the credit can only be used there for breakfast. Can this possibly be correct?
Old Jul 4, 2022, 6:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
You should be able to use it at Dawg House for any meal - we got comped there for dinner, and one for just drinks late at night.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by rtpflyer
I'm am currently in the process of checking into my room at Crockfords and was intending to have dinner at the Dawg House to make use of my Hilton Diamond credit. I was told that the credit can only be used there for breakfast. Can this possibly be correct?
No, it’s not correct. Yet another example of FD staff just making up rules on the fly. And this is supposed to be the HH premium property at this site. SMH.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 7:18 pm

Ha, now told that they can make an exception for us. Still waiting for a room to be cleaned at 6PM.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 9:42 pm

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Originally Posted by smmrfld
No, it’s not correct. Yet another example of FD staff just making up rules on the fly. And this is supposed to be the HH premium property at this site. SMH.
Making up rules or perhaps another tightening of the benefit? Is this in writing anywhere? The way the app describes the credit is not restrictive like this at all. I know this is Las Vegas and they do play by their own rules in that city in many ways but this property wanted to be branded with Hilton's brands and the credit is part of the deal.

Soon it will be, only breakfast at Dawg House- and only allowed to have a bread, coffee, yogurt, and banana. Also only between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.

Maybe Hilton needs to require the credit terms and conditions to be provided in writing at time of check in so there is no misunderstanding.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 6:40 pm

Update, Crockfords did apply credit to lunch and dinner purchases at the Dawg House.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 6:54 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by rtpflyer
Update, Crockfords did apply credit to lunch and dinner purchases at the Dawg House.
That's all well and good for you, but a "flexible" benefit should not be restricted to ONE outlet, especially since this is a huge complex with probably close to a dozen different places to eat.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
That's all well and good for you, but a "flexible" benefit should not be restricted to ONE outlet, especially since this is a huge complex with probably close to a dozen different places to eat.
No disagreement there. Even the previous options of "The Kitchen" and "SOBO" would have been preferable for us, so I don't think I'll be going back. Now to see if I get my AMEX Hilton Aspire resort credit for other hotel charges.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 4:33 pm

Anyway has an email address for Crockfords? I have an upcoming visit to celebrate birthday and I would like to ask the hotel to add this amenity
Old Jul 10, 2022, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by radenzo
Anyway has an email address for Crockfords? I have an upcoming visit to celebrate birthday and I would like to ask the hotel to add this amenity
They cant even get required amenities right. Can only imagine how they (mis)handle special requests.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by scottpat78
I have a 5 night stay on points at the Hilton within this resort in Aug. I'm expecting $15 credit per adult for each night. Does anyone know of the spend restrictions within the Hilton part of the resort please? We are travelling with 2 kids (12 & 14), so the 21+ option doesn't work for us.
When I was there a few days ago, there was a signposted outside of The Kitchen, that Hilton Gold and Diamond members could use their credits at Dawg House only. Didnt specific any of the 3 hotels, if I recall correctly. However, I filed a complaint to the diamond email and they offered me courtesy credits at restaurants suitable for kids.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 8:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by scottpat78
Does anyone know of the spend restrictions within the Hilton part of the resort please? We are travelling with 2 kids (12 & 14), so the 21+ option doesn't work for us.
Here's the property thread for the Hilton portion of the resort:

Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World {US-NV}
Old Jul 12, 2022, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by westerngirl
When I was there a few days ago, there was a signposted outside of The Kitchen, that Hilton Gold and Diamond members could use their credits at Dawg House only. Didnt specific any of the 3 hotels, if I recall correctly. However, I filed a complaint to the diamond email and they offered me courtesy credits at restaurants suitable for kids.

can you please share which email address did you send to. Thank you
Old Jul 12, 2022, 10:51 pm

Diamond at Hilton.com
Old Jul 18, 2022, 6:05 pm

Programs: LH 1*SEN
I am at the Dawh House right now. The Diamond credit still needs to be spent here. No problem for me, I just had my 3rd beer....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.