Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton's new U.S. Hotels Daily Food & Beverage Credit for Elite members thru 2021

View Poll Results: Concerning the new Hilton "credit" benefit instead of free breakfast
The new credit system is fine as-is but the implementation bugs need to get worked out
5.08%
The new credit system is fine, but the monetary amounts need to be increased
7.34%
Go back to the previous free breakfast benefit
25.42%
Offer Gold/Diamond members their choice of either the credit or free breakfast
62.15%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 20, 2021, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
The most commonly posed question about the new food/beverage benefit, which is now extended through the end of 2022, is how it works for multi-night stays. Here's what we do & don't know:
  • The credit does not accumulate over the duration of your stay. For instance, if you stay for 2 nights at a $15/night property, you cannot use the benefit toward a single $30 purchase at one time.
  • Thus, the credit for a given day may only be used on that day. It expires afterward.
  • Unfortunately, Hilton has offered no clear explanation of what qualifies as a "day." (FAQ 24 purports to give an answer, but makes no sense.)
    • Some properties reportedly apply a "calendar day" rule. For a stay arriving Monday and departing Wednesday (two nights, ergo two credits), this means the credit is available only on Monday (first credit) and Tuesday (second credit), with no option for breakfast use on Wednesday.
    • Other properties don't use midnight as the cutoff, but instead allow use of a day's credit until the bar/restaurant closes, even if that occurs early the next calendar day (say, 1am). This interpretation also precludes use for breakfast on the day of departure.
      • Neither of these approaches makes logical sense, given that on a one-night stay the credit may be used either on day of arrival or day of departure, per FAQ 8.
    • A few properties reportedly use the standard checkin or checkout time as the dividing line: guest arriving Monday has until noon or 3pm Tuesday to use the first day's credit (or whatever the checkin/checkout times for that property are).

Official Hilton benefit statement (updated for 2022) with FAQ at end:

Through 2022, we’ll be offering Gold and Diamond members a Daily Food & Beverage Credit at our luxury, full-service, lifestyle and Hilton Garden Inn hotel brands in the U.S. This credit is offered as part of the Hilton Honors MyWay benefits, in place of the prior complimentary continental breakfast.

Starting February 1, 2022, we are also increasing the credit amounts across our full-service and lifestyle brands from $12 to $15 per night, and $15 to $18 per night in select markets.

Traveling with a friend or loved one? You and up to one additional guest registered to the same room will each receive the daily credit. The credit applies to the one guest room in which the Elite member is staying and will be provided for each night of your stay.

You can use the credit towards eligible food and beverage purchases that are charged to your room—any time of day—at designated outlets throughout the property. Refreshing beverages? Check. Appetizer or desert with dinner? Check, check. Breakfast at the restaurant? Sure. Breakfast to go? No problem.

Gold members can choose to receive the Daily Food & Beverage Credit or Bonus Points as part of their Hilton Honors MyWay benefits. Diamond members will receive both the Daily Food & Beverage Credit and 1,000 Bonus Points at all brands listed above except for Hilton Garden Inn, where Diamond members can choose between the credit or 750 Bonus Points. Visit your MyWay profile through your Hilton Honors account online or through the Hilton Honors app to select your preferences before your next stay.

The credit will be applied automatically to your bill for any eligible purchases charged to your room prior to checkout.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What hotels offer the Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit?

The Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit is available to Gold and Diamond members at all of Hilton’s luxury, full-service and lifestyle properties as well as all Hilton Garden Inn hotels in the United States, replacing the MyWay complimentary continental breakfast benefit.

The brands include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Signia by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Motto by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn.

2. When was the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit launched?

The Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit became available to Gold and Diamond members at all of Hilton’s luxury, full-service and lifestyle properties as well as all Hilton Garden Inn hotels in the United States in July 2021.

3. Which members receive the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit?

The Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit is provided to all Gold and Diamond members that select the F&B Credit as their MyWay benefit. The credit is provided to the Hilton Honors member and one additional guest registered to the same room for each night of their stay. The credit is per person (up to two people) in one guest room per stay.

Members can check their Hilton Honors status and make changes to their MyWay benefits by logging in to their account online at HiltonHonors.com or Hilton Honors mobile app.

4. What are the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit values for each Brand Category?

Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members that select the complimentary Daily F&B Credit as their MyWay benefit will receive a $10 F&B Credit per night when staying at Hilton Garden Inn, a $15 F&B Credit per night at full-service and lifestyle properties, and a $25 F&B Credit per night at luxury properties.

A $18 F&B Credit per night will be provided at full-service and lifestyle properties located in the cities of Boston, Chicago, District of Columbia, Key West, Key Largo, New York City, San Francisco, the County of Los Angeles and the state of Hawaii.

For reference, please find the full list of participating brands below.
  • Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
  • LXR Hotels & Resorts
  • Conrad Hotels & Resorts
  • Signia by Hilton
  • Hilton Hotels & Resorts
  • Curio Collection by Hilton
  • DoubleTree by Hilton
  • Tapestry Collection by Hilton
  • Canopy by Hilton
  • Motto by Hilton
  • Hilton Garden Inn
5. Does the Daily F&B Credit impact Hilton brands that offer all guests complimentary breakfast?

Guests staying at Hilton’s brands that offer complimentary breakfast to all guests will continue to receive this offering. The Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit does not apply to the following brands: Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton.

6. How does the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit work?

Prior to arrival, members will be notified by email or notification through the Hilton Honors app of the complimentary Daily F&B Credit. Members can then log in to their Hilton Honors account online or through the Hilton Honors app to select their preferred MyWay benefit for their next stay – the Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit or Hilton Honors Bonus Points.

Upon hotel check-in, the member’s status will be confirmed, and they will be informed by the front desk staff and/or the Hilton Honors app about the Daily F&B Credit including which on-property outlets are participating. Each day of their stay, the Hilton Honors member will charge their eligible F&B purchases to their room, and the credit will be automatically applied to their total bill for those F&B purchases charged to their room.

7. Will the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit accrue across days?

The Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit is provided to the member (and up to one additional guest registered to the same room) for each night of their stay and does not accrue or rollover from one day to the next if unused.

The daily credit amount may be used in full on the day of check-in or check-out, or on various eligible items throughout these days until the maximum daily amount is reached.

8. How does the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit work for a 1-night stay? Would a member receive two credits (for check-in and check-out day) or one credit?

Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members receive one complimentary Daily F&B Credit for the member and one for the additional guest registered to the same room each night of their stay, consistent with the previous complimentary Continental Breakfast benefit. For a one-night hotel stay, a Hilton Honors member would receive one complimentary Daily F&B Credit; the member may use the credit on the day of arrival or day of departure. The credit may be used in full/entirety on day of check-in or check-out, or on various eligible items each day until the maximum daily amount or total stay maximum is reached.

9. Which F&B outlets can the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit be utilized?

The Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit can be utilized at all participating F&B outlets on-property, including the market/grab-and-go and in-room dining/room service, where applicable, plus participating third-party outlets. The Daily F&B Credit cannot be utilized for any non-F&B related spend, such as the room rate, spa or gift shops.

10. Can members use the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit on alcoholic beverages?

The Daily F&B Credit may be used to purchase alcoholic beverages, subject to state and local laws.

11. Do members receive the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit on day-rate reservations, such as WorkSpaces by Hilton?

Like the previous elite continental breakfast benefit, the Hilton Honors Daily F&B credit will not apply to day-rate reservations.

12. Will members receive the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit on rates/packages that include F&B, such as the Breakfast Included rate?

Yes, Diamond or Gold members that select the complimentary Daily F&B Credit as their MyWay benefit will receive the Hilton Honors Daily F&B credit on Points eligible rates including specific food & beverage rates or packages.

13. Do members who book with a group such as a meeting or conference receive the Daily F&B Credit?

The Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit benefit is provided to Diamond and Gold members, based on their MyWay selection, on Points eligible rates and reward nights.

14. Can the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit apply to taxes and gratuity?

The Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit can be applied to taxes and gratuity.

15. How do members add/register a guest to the reservation?

When booking the reservation through preferred Hilton channels, such as online at Hilton.com or the Hilton Honors app, members should ensure they indicate the total number of people staying in the room to receive up to two Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit allowances.

16. Does the Hilton Honors member receive an additional Daily F&B Credit for double occupancy?

The complimentary Daily F&B Credit is intended to cover up to two guests, which includes the Hilton Honors member and one additional guest registered to the same room (on one room per stay), per night.

17. Can the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit be utilized across multiple outlets within a day?

The Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit can be utilized across multiple outlets within one day. It will be automatically applied against all eligible F&B charges made within that timeframe, up to the total daily credit amount.

18. If members do not have F&B charges, can they apply the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit to the total folio?

The Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit was created to provide guests with more dining-related flexibility, so the credit can only be applied to eligible F&B charges billed to the member’s room.

19. Some members may utilize the hotel restaurants or bar areas for meetings, dinners, etc. without staying at the hotel. Does the Hilton Honors member have to be staying at the hotel to receive the F&B credit?

Hilton Honors members, even if utilizing hotel facilities such as a restaurant or bar area, must be a registered guest of the hotel to receive the complimentary Daily F&B Credit.

20. Do members receive the Hilton Honors complimentary Daily F&B Credit on redemption/reward stays?

Yes, Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members that select the complimentary Daily F&B Credit as their MyWay benefit will receive the Daily F&B Credit on hotel reward stays, both reservations booked with all Points or Points & Money.

21. Do members receive the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit at all-inclusive properties?

Like the previous elite Continental Breakfast benefit, the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit is not offered at all-inclusive properties.

22. If a member selects Points over the Daily F&B Credit on a reservation with a registered guest, do they receive double Points?

The Hilton Honors Bonus Points selection via MyWay Benefits is a one-time bonus per stay, regardless of the number of guests.

23. Can a guest make a change to their MyWay benefit mid-stay to receive the Daily F&B Credit?

No, Hilton Honors members should make their MyWay benefit selections prior to check-in or during arrival in order to receive the complimentary Daily F&B Credit.

24. When does the credit expire each day?

The credit does not “expire” until the member checks out, however, the daily amount re-sets each day to the maximum daily credit value. Members can use up to the total daily maximum and are responsible for anything beyond that amount.

Since the member gets a new credit each day (for the number of nights of their stay), the only day they can use any leftover credit is the morning of check-out.

25. How will the F&B Credit work between January 1-February 1, 2022?

Stays that take place between January 1-February 1, 2022 will receive the complimentary Daily F&B Credit amounts announced in 2021. The increased credit amounts for Hilton’s lifestyle and full-service brands will go into effect on February 1, 2022 and beyond.

26. How will the complimentary Daily F&B Credit appear on my hotel bill/folio?

The total eligible Daily F&B Credit amount used and billed to the room during a member’s stay will be automatically applied and appear as one line item per day on a member’s hotel bill/folio, deducted from the total stay cost at the end of their stay.

27. How will the Hilton Honors Daily F&B Credit be handled at hotels with Executive Lounges?

At hotels that have an Executive Lounge that offers complimentary breakfast, Diamond members and Gold members upgraded to Executive Lounge access will not receive the Daily F&B Credit. These hotels will provide the Daily F&B Credit to Gold members not upgraded to Executive Lounge access.

28. Is the Daily F&B Credit now a permanent benefit?

In addition to increasing credit amounts across the lifestyle and full-service brands, Hilton Honors is extending the complimentary Daily Food & Beverage Credit into 2022 and will continue to evaluate this benefit to make the best decisions for our members going forward.
Print Wikipost

Hilton's new U.S. Hotels Daily Food & Beverage Credit for Elite members thru 2021

Old May 20, 2021, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
At some properties in the US I'd rather have the credit. For ES though this sucks because I chose an ES for a stay later in the year for the breakfast benefit. I wonder how they will handle this at properties in NYC that charge the urban fee and give you the credit, it would be nice at those properties if they would just waive the "Urban" fee during this period.

I'm going to need to call the diamond desk and change all my solo reservations to a reservation at two to max the credit.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by BlueZebra
As breakfast is standard offering for EVERYONE at some hotels, Hampton and Embassy Suites, for example, this announcement doesn't indicate that is going away.

But overall, a very disappointing announcement.
Indeed and since this new policy is suppose to start in July, Hilton might make adjustments base on feedback.

Originally Posted by Schwann
That'll be the cue for hotels to make every possible breakfast cost at least $20.
Originally Posted by miadukes
Well, this makes out decision to stay at Hyatt for our weeklong trip in August the best decision ever. I'll be honest, being a lowly Marriot Gold has yielded us better results than Hilton Diamond. Perhaps this will gear us to start staying at Hyatt/Marriot exclusively. I am glad they announced this now because I was considering doing the buy points 320,000 bonus they have and getting free breakfast is always a consideration when booking but darn, they really don't like their customers.
Hopefully, Marriott and Hyatt will not be taking any lessons from Hilton...

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
I acknowledged that your OP relied upon a blog post. The fact remains that the blog post and your post both overstated the official announcement. TPG seems to have recognized this and has been walking back his announcement.
Did you see my post about the email from Hilton's CEO?

Originally Posted by miasmal
Pre-pandemic, I went out of my way to stay at HGI (or DT) for hot made to order breakfast. So long as the credit can cover what I would normally get, I would be fine with it. At many Hiltons I've been to, breakfast was offered at the lounge as opposed to an on-site restaurant, so this could be a moot point for me.
I doubt it. I think this is just another way for the hotels to make some money now that the US economy is starting to open up.

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Agreed. Of my 4 domestic Hilton stays this year, two provided nothing complimentary (DT Newark Penn Station and Hilton Gaslamp), one provided a crappy cold grab and go (Tru San Antonio), and only one Doubletree Spokane provided a hot breakfast to go. I look forward to seeing how many properties begin selling a $15 Bud Light or $15 drip coffee as the only available F&B options.
lol!
SPN Lifer and WasKnown like this.

Last edited by Canarsie; May 20, 2021 at 1:32 pm Reason: Consolidated.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:43 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Recently achieved Hilton Gold and one of the best benefits is gone. This is why I hate chasing status. You are at the mercy of the program and benefits can be devalued at a drop of a hat.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:43 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
I have not rcvd an email yet. I at first was mad but will now wait until I hear what the real details (is it 15 per room, 15pp, differences by brand etc.) and might change how I travel.

I wonder if it is related to an expected restart of full tilt return to business and giving the hotels a chance to ramp up. Around here (DC) we have some friends in the service industry and they are struggling to find help.

I might sound like an apologist but I am going to give them a chance to let us know the full details. And we have a 4 week US based road trip planned later this year that are heavily HGI and DT for the very reason of breakfast, so I am impacted by this pretty heavily.
MP001 likes this.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sobore
Recently achieved Hilton Gold and one of the best benefits is gone. This is why I hate chasing status. You are at the mercy of the program and benefits can be devalued at a drop of a hat.
You could have got it from a credit card...
Old May 20, 2021, 11:45 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, AA Plat, HH Diamond
Does anyone have a link to an official communication by Hilton?
Old May 20, 2021, 11:46 am

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by lsquare
As someone who prefers Starbucks/Dunkin, I welcome this change.

Would much rather spend it on a couple of beers.
chrisny2, DJ_Iceman and hhdl like this.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:47 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Originally Posted by lsquare
You could have got it from a credit card...
True, but as the program devalues, the status loses meaning.

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by Oxymore
  • Food & Beverage Credit for Gold & Diamond Members. You asked for flexibility, and we’ve got it. Whether you look forward to breakfast or would rather skip it in favor of a refreshing beverage and afternoon snack, the choice is yours. In early July, we’ll begin offering a daily Food & Beverage Credit that will continue through the end of 2021. You can use this credit at the hotel brands where you currently receive a complimentary continental breakfast as your elite benefit of your membership. You’ll now be able to dine when and how you want. We will share more details in the coming weeks.
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fwfdan
I have not rcvd an email yet. I at first was mad but will now wait until I hear what the real details (is it 15 per room, 15pp, differences by brand etc.) and might change how I travel.

I wonder if it is related to an expected restart of full tilt return to business and giving the hotels a chance to ramp up. Around here (DC) we have some friends in the service industry and they are struggling to find help.

I might sound like an apologist but I am going to give them a chance to let us know the full details. And we have a 4 week US based road trip planned later this year that are heavily HGI and DT for the very reason of breakfast, so I am impacted by this pretty heavily.
​​​​​
Check your inbox. I got an email from Hilton about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by ChurnieEls
  • Food & Beverage Credit for Gold & Diamond Members. You asked for flexibility, and we’ve got it. Whether you look forward to breakfast or would rather skip it in favor of a refreshing beverage and afternoon snack, the choice is yours. In early July, we’ll begin offering a daily Food & Beverage Credit that will continue through the end of 2021. You can use this credit at the hotel brands where you currently receive a complimentary continental breakfast as your elite benefit of your membership. You’ll now be able to dine when and how you want. We will share more details in the coming weeks.
I posted that earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by sobore
True, but as the program devalues, the status loses meaning.
Sad, but true. If you think this is bad, just wait for the airlines to devalue their points over the next 12 months. Iberia just had a devaluation like 24 hours ago.

Last edited by Canarsie; May 20, 2021 at 1:34 pm Reason: Consolidated.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The announcement:
Dear [redacted],

Once again, summer means travel and reconnecting with family and friends! At Hilton, we’re excited to welcome you back to our hotels and we’re committed to making travel smooth and the experience memorable. As you return to traveling, your wellbeing continues to be our top priority.

For many, this is your first time staying with us in a while and you may be feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation as you begin to travel again. As we begin to welcome back more guests with more services than we have in a while, we're feeling the same. To help you ease back into making new memories, here is what you can expect at our hotels and some tips to help you prepare for your stay.
  • If Your Plans Change. Rest assured, most reservations are changeable up to 24 hours before arrival. Check the details on your Confirmation Email to learn how to make changes. If you booked directly through Hilton you can change your reservation on Hilton.com or in the Hilton Honors app.
  • Amenities May Look Different. Throughout the summer, we will continue to adjust some schedules, services and amenities based on evolving local guidelines. The hotel’s website and the Hilton Honors app will have the most up-to-date information about restaurants, pools, spas, gym, or parking.
  • Contactless Arrival. To help you make your arrival as smooth and quick as possible, we recommend you download the Hilton Honors app and use it to check-in and choose your room the day before you arrive. We also encourage you to opt-in for Digital Key, available at nearly 5,000 of our hotels, which will allow you to go straight to your room and bypass check-in lines.
  • Cleaning and Distancing. Cleanliness continues to be a top priority and we’ve got you covered. We ask all guests and staff to observe safety protocols in accordance with local guidelines and hotel policies. With Hilton CleanStay, we’ve elevated our already rigorous cleaning between stays to give you extra peace of mind when you step into your guest room.
  • Housekeeping Upon Request. Housekeeping is now available by request because we know that your comfort level with having people enter your space may have changed. Give the front desk a call if you’d like to get your room cleaned. And don’t worry – if you want to skip room cleaning during your stay but need extra towels or amenities, the hotel can arrange that for you.
  • Restaurants Reopening. Many of our restaurants modified their services last year so you may see adjusted restaurant hours, altered menus and methods of service, and slightly longer wait times. As the summer continues, we look forward to bringing back the favorites you love and introducing you to some new menu items we've been working on.
I hope this information helps you get ready for those long-awaited trips. The hotel experience may continue to change throughout the summer, and there may be a few bumps along the way as we adjust to the evolving guidelines and new travel preferences. Rest assured, you have my commitment that we’ll continue to adapt and evolve, listen to your feedback, and provide you with the safety, flexibility, and convenience you’ve come to expect from Hilton.

Thank you for staying at our hotels over the years. Now more than ever, we can’t wait to welcome you back – whenever and wherever you travel next.

Here’s to the new memories we’ll create together,

Chris J. Nassetta
President & CEO, Hilton
Old May 20, 2021, 11:53 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Just rcvd the email. I must have been further down in the email delivery system. Husband has not rcvd his.

If the source info in the blog post is that email then thepointsguy way overstated what was said... I for one will wait and see....

edit to add: I do not expect it to be good news but maybe better than the gloom and doom foreshadowed in the blog
jerry a. laska likes this.

Last edited by fwfdan; May 20, 2021 at 11:59 am
Old May 20, 2021, 11:57 am

I expect this applies to locations that have actual restaurants or room service (DT and up)? Hampton Inn and ES don't have restaurants (no idea about ES room service or HGI), so wouldn't work there, unless they count the snack counter.

Since more details are forthcoming, I'd like to see if they consider an overnight stay to get one credit and when could you use it. Previously, you'd get breakfast on day of departure. With this system, could you get a daily credit on both day of check in and day of check out?
Old May 20, 2021, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Just rcvd the email. If the source info in the blog post is that email then thepointsguy way overstated what was said... I for one will wait and see....

edit to add: I do not expect it to be good news but maybe better than the gloom and doom foreshadowed in the blog
Agreed.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Just rcvd the email. If the source info in the blog post is that email then thepointsguy way overstated what was said... I for one will wait and see....

I was only reposting what TPG was reporting. TPG failed to even mentioned that their article have been edited!

Their article now state the credit is on a per room basis.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.