Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Resorts World Las Vegas Opens June 24!!

Resorts World Las Vegas Opens June 24!!

Old Apr 20, 2021, 1:31 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
The Hilton’s rooms begin at 400 square feet, while the Conrad and Crockfords both start at 550. You only get bathtubs starting in the suites of all three hotels. I also noticed that Crockfords is offering a”luxurious lobby bar during evening hours with top-shelf offerings” - I wonder if this will be a complimentary amenity akin to the evening services one gets in executive lounges outside the Americas, and complements the included light snacks and beverages they’ll offer guests?

khabah
Old Apr 20, 2021, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
I am just seeing a few room styles to book for Crocksfords cash or points There are far more options looking at the website. Am I just missing something or have they not posted all yet?

TD
I was just looking at July. It seems that the only rooms available to book with points at Crocksfords are the City View and Strip View rooms. It seems the Suites, Villas, and Palaces aren't available to book with points (yet?). At least not on our end. I don't know if that is intentional or not.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I was just looking at July. It seems that the only rooms available to book with points at Crocksfords are the City View and Strip View rooms. It seems the Suites, Villas, and Palaces aren't available to book with points (yet?). At least not on our end. I don't know if that is intentional or not.

Hi,

Not sure about July but in august the one bedroom suites are available but villas and palaces are not.
city view at 393k per night
Strip view at 414k per night for 8 to 13 aug
regards

Tbs
Old Apr 20, 2021, 9:11 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
I'm really excited for another new Hilton property. Will definitely check it out.

I'm not at all excited for the location. It's a ridiculous walk to be considered on the "strip".
Michael19887 likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Some Factoids

Hi,

Just been looking at the resorts world site and some factoids

Hilton -1774 rooms
Room description does not include ' one touch controls for drapes and lighting' ( suites and conrad rooms have this description) - does this mean you have to close the curtains by hand?

Conrad- 1496 rooms. This will be the largest conrad in the world. ( this raises the question-can Conrad levels of service be maintained with so many rooms?
Complimentary weekday access to VIP pool
Conrad lobby bar- Conrad Las Vegas guests can enjoy a morning buffet, evening small bites and an expertly curated cocktail program at the upscale, contemporary lounge and bar located inside the Conrad Lobby. per the page
https://www.rwlasvegas.com/dining

Crockfords

Pre arrival team
Gated entrance to private porte cochere
Curbside meet and greet
Complimentary access to VIP pool

and wait for it...........

Automated toilet controls!!!
( wonder if this means the Japanese style washlets with sprays!)
as well as the lobby bar and Nespresso machines.

I wonder what Conrad is currently the world's largest in terms of number of rooms.

Apparently the complex will have 7 pools.
Site said that the spa will open in the fall suggesting that it will not be available at the June opening date.
Regards

TBS

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Apr 20, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Old Apr 20, 2021, 1:59 pm

What are the chances of booking a standard room at the Crockfords or Conrad, and getting a suite-upgrade, if Diamond?
Old Apr 20, 2021, 3:54 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Originally Posted by MarkNoThanks
What are the chances of booking a standard room at the Crockfords or Conrad, and getting a suite-upgrade, if Diamond?
It's not even open yet How are we supposed to know.

Come back and ask in July!
Old Apr 20, 2021, 4:29 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Conrad- 1496 rooms. This will be the largest conrad in the world. ( this raises the question-can Conrad levels of service be maintained with so many rooms?

TBS

that large Conrad doesnt seem like it could have an executive lounge that can fit every gold and diamond on any given weekend. And a Conrad with no lounge is... not Conrad-y enough for me to get excited about.

washlets? Im currently right now in the Embassy suites Beachwalk on Waikiki and its got those Japanese toilets with the spray And heated seats. Thats not that high a bar :-)
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 5:34 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
reading this makes me think about all those great HH benefits at old Las Vegas Hilton. I tried to contact Conrad about Diamond/Gold benefits but never received a reply back.
dlaue likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 1:54 am

Wondering if the LV Conrad will have a different plush animal representative, or just the regular bear, or nothing at all?
Old Apr 21, 2021, 7:49 am

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Just been looking at the resorts world site and some factoids

Hilton -1774 rooms
Room description does not include ' one touch controls for drapes and lighting' ( suites and conrad rooms have this description) - does this mean you have to close the curtains by hand?

Complimentary weekday access to VIP pool
Conrad lobby bar- Conrad Las Vegas guests can enjoy a morning buffet, evening small bites and an expertly curated cocktail program at the upscale, contemporary lounge and bar located inside the Conrad Lobby. per the page
https://www.rwlasvegas.com/dining

Crockfords

Pre arrival team
Gated entrance to private porte cochere
Curbside meet and greet
Complimentary access to VIP pool

as well as the lobby bar and Nespresso machines.

I wonder what Conrad is currently the world's largest in terms of number of rooms.

Apparently the complex will have 7 pools.
Site said that the spa will open in the fall suggesting that it will not be available at the June opening date.
Regards

TBS
largest Conrad is Conrad Macao with 600 rooms.Conrad RWLV has more than double the rooms of Conrad macao
Old Apr 21, 2021, 8:00 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Can't see this Conrad being a Conrad as we know the brand. At least 85% of customers will be clueless to brand standards.

Good luck with occupancy levels without a large convention happening.
The _Banking_Scot and mradey like this.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 4:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Just stayed at the new Curio Virgin yesterday, drove down the Strip to see the Resorts World. Sign out front indeed mentions the June 24th opening, the giant (GIANT!) video screen is working, but... construction still looks like it's in full swing. Cranes and unfinished structure, entrance, etc. I'm sure they'll get it all buttoned up in 50 days or so, but surprised it wasn't more "done" already.

Photo for the update:

Last edited by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant; Apr 24, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Old Apr 24, 2021, 4:34 pm

Good Luck

Resorts World Bimini (USVI) is possibly Hilton's most complained about property. Its Malaysian owners (Genting Group Berhad) hold sufficient sway with Hilton (and other brand owners) that they get away with just about anything they want.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 5:30 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant
Just stayed at the new Curio Virgin yesterday, drove down the Strip to see the Resorts World. Sign out front indeed mentions the June 24th opening, the giant (GIANT!) video screen is working, but... construction still looks like it's in full swing. Cranes and unfinished structure, entrance, etc. I'm sure they'll get it all buttoned up in 50 days or so, but surprised it wasn't more "done" already.

Photo for the update:

Can't see a photo?

But FTDM, can't wait to hear your take on the Virgin.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.