Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

If parking rises in price from booking to staying

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

If parking rises in price from booking to staying

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2021, 9:20 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
I'm betting you pay $6 max. The phone call indicates flexibility by the hotel. You might be able to pay zero for parking.
Grog and wizla like this.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 7:01 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
In 2019 I had made a reservation at the Embassy Suites in Scottsdale that started charging a Resort Fee between the time I made the reservation and the date of my stay. I wasn’t charged the fee.

Beyond that I guess I’m shocked that any hotel was only charging $6 for Valet Parking. Even $15 is hard to believe. Where is this hotel?
Old Apr 14, 2021, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by birdiedouble
In 2019 I had made a reservation at the Embassy Suites in Scottsdale that started charging a Resort Fee between the time I made the reservation and the date of my stay. I wasn’t charged the fee.

Beyond that I guess I’m shocked that any hotel was only charging $6 for Valet Parking. Even $15 is hard to believe. Where is this hotel?
It's the newly reopened Virgin Las Vegas that used to be the Hard Rock.
SPN Lifer and birdiedouble like this.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 2:54 pm

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I've had luck asking hotels that added parking charges in between when I booked and when I stayed to waive the fee. There's probably a good chance they'll acquiesce. Screen shots help if you have them!
formeraa likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.