Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

10,000 Free Hilton Honors Points For One Survey

Old Mar 10, 21, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Given that 10,000 Honors points are worth around $50, this is well worth doing:

https://insideflyer.com/2021/03/10/w...honors-points/
Grog, ap9 and SeekerOfTheWay like this.

Last edited by InsideFlyer UK; Mar 10, 21 at 11:00 am
Old Mar 10, 21, 8:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
i just did this yesterday! i actually earned around 11,000 points for doing ~6 surveys. Pretty easy way to get points!

Last edited by SeekerOfTheWay; Mar 10, 21 at 12:24 pm
Old Mar 10, 21, 8:55 am

Programs: BA GGL (no longer CCR), Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Readers outside the US should note that the offer is for US residents only. I couldn't say whether anyone will check of course, but it might no longer be worth your time (plus the risk of an account audit).
Sisosig likes this.
Old Mar 10, 21, 9:07 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Be aware: I just spent about 15 minutes answering a long series of questions that anyone would already consider to be a survey--only to be greeted with a screen that reads, "No surveys are available at this time."

So, yes, this could theoretically be worth worthwhile, but wasting 15 minutes answering questions for no reason certainly was not.

This is no reflection on the thread starter--just a warning that it may or may not pan out for some people.
SPN Lifer, Sisosig and FFlash like this.
Old Mar 10, 21, 10:30 am
Original Poster

If you're not US based, you'll struggle. If you were on a VPN which put you technically in the US, you might struggle less...
Grog likes this.
Old Mar 11, 21, 1:46 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
Readers outside the US should note that the offer is for US residents only. I couldn't say whether anyone will check of course, but it might no longer be worth your time (plus the risk of an account audit).
I have been contemplating moving my Hilton account address to the US for just this reason. (although 10k points is still not quite tempting enough)

Historically when I've signed up for these Miles for Opinions bonuses - despite using a perfectly valid US address but with my loyalty accounts remaining elsewhere and obviously using a VPN - I get kicked off pretty quickly, but I do still keep the first survey bonus. So it's probably the survey company that's most concerned, not the airline / hotel chain. YMMV...
Grog likes this.
Old Mar 11, 21, 2:23 am

Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
I can’t imagine Hilton would or even can take any issue with it! Any issues would be with the Survey rewards partner
Old Mar 11, 21, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA PLT, WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by InsideFlyer UK View Post
Given that 10,000 Honors points are worth around $50, this is well worth doing:

https://insideflyer.com/2021/03/10/w...honors-points/
Thanks for posting this. In less than 15 minutes I earned 10,000 points!

I received the following confirmation email within 30 minutes of completing the survey:
"Congratulations – you've completed your first survey! Your account will be credited with 10000.0 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. These Hilton Honors Bonus Points will be transferred to your Hilton Honors account in the next 4-6 weeks."
Old Mar 11, 21, 7:29 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
I got my 10K. Appears even if you do a partial survey then get booted, you still get the 1st survey superbonus.
Old Mar 12, 21, 4:10 am

Completed my first survey on March 4th, but did not receive the 10K they promised.
Old Mar 12, 21, 4:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mareh View Post
Completed my first survey on March 4th, but did not receive the 10K they promised.
Patience, young Jedi. Give it a few weeks.

pazza2000 and craigthemif like this.
Old Mar 12, 21, 6:41 am

I keep receiving Survey invites however when I click through it advises ‘No Survey’s are available’, any thoughts? Perhaps as I’m accessing it out with the US?
Old Mar 13, 21, 11:49 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL,, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hilton
Originally Posted by pazza2000 View Post
I keep receiving Survey invites however when I click through it advises ‘No Survey’s are available’, any thoughts? Perhaps as I’m accessing it out with the US?
Correct. From the T&C: "Membership in our panel is open to residents of USA above the age of 13."
Old Mar 13, 21, 11:54 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL,, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hilton
They say allow 4-6 weeks for transfer into the Hilton Honors account. For anyone who did this bonus promotion when it was first offered a while back, how long did it actually take?
Old Mar 14, 21, 4:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by pazza2000 View Post
You need to access with a VPN, and in some cases a VPN provider that isn't recognised as such by the survey company.
pazza2000 likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: