Hilton Guest Survey

Old Feb 28, 2021, 6:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Living the dream in Antigua and the nightmare in Florida
Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, *A Gold, WN detractor
Hilton Guest Survey

I got an email blast from Hilton today, promising 10k points for filling out an opinion survey. While it sounded too good to be true, and it probably is, I decided to give it a go. The link takes you to something called, "Guest Opinion Rewards" - a third-party site. It seem innocuous enough, so I created an account. After doing so, I found this on the page:

Nothing is in my inbox, and the link does not do anything.

Has anyone else tried this?
Old Feb 28, 2021, 9:31 am

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
It's legit. You get the 10,000 for filling out the first survey.

However, every day you will be emailed several other surveys to take, each yielding you a grand sum of 10 points.

Unless your time is worth the 10 points, re-route all those solicitations to your junk mail file.
SeekerOfTheWay likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 9:42 am

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
If this is affiliated with e-rewards, I find them frustrating - I used to get emails from them several times a day with survey links. Half of them would say "no longer available" even if I clicked within a minute of receiving the email. About half the remaining would get 5 to 10 questions in and then say I'm not the target demographic (and give little to no reward). I did the initial promo with Hertz but quickly found it wasn't worth doing regularly.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dlaue
It's legit. You get the 10,000 for filling out the first survey.

However, every day you will be emailed several other surveys to take, each yielding you a grand sum of 10 points.

Unless your time is worth the 10 points, re-route all those solicitations to your junk mail file.
I got and filled out a couple of the 10-point surveys. I assume that if the magical 10k points reward happens, I'll have to wait for it, since there was no confirmation of such a reward.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 9:58 am

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
My 10,000 points credited to my account December 15th.

I filled out the survey on the first day it was offered (but cannot find that email).
Old Mar 2, 2021, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dlaue
My 10,000 points credited to my account December 15th.

I filled out the survey on the first day it was offered (but cannot find that email).
I received an email today promising that the 10k points would be credited in 4 to 6 weeks.

Just for grins and giggles, I have tried to do a few of their surveys, but they keep telling me I don't meet the requirements after answering the first few questions. I gfeel like doing a little system-gaming now.
SPN Lifer and strickerj like this.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 6:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold
Is there a link for this offer?
Old Mar 8, 2021, 8:13 pm

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
Originally Posted by SeekerOfTheWay
Is there a link for this offer?
https://www.guestopinionrewards.com/
SeekerOfTheWay likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 7:58 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold
Thanks! I earned 11,000 points today. i qualified for quite a few 150-500 point surveys in addition to the 10,000 point bonus. Easy way to get some points.
Old Mar 11, 2021, 6:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
I had 10,900 points post to my account on 3/9. I did the surveys about a week before that. I have received some additional emails to take more, but haven’t had the time to go back on to do any.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.