Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2021 First Quarter Promotion, 1/1 to 5/2/2021. 2000 pts/stay; 5000 pts per 5 nights

2021 First Quarter Promotion, 1/1 to 5/2/2021. 2000 pts/stay; 5000 pts per 5 nights

Old Dec 28, 20, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG

Just got the January 1 - May 2, 2021 offer.

2021 Points Unlimited

Offer valid through May 2, 2021

2021 Points Unlimited Promotion valid through May 4, 2021 Earn 2,000 Bonus Points for every stay and 5,000 Bonus Points for every 5 Nights.

It says May 2,2021 at one place and May 4, 2021 at another. Basis the Terms and Conditions I'm guessing the May 4 is a typo and it is actually valid till May 2.

Terms and Conditions -

Offer valid for stays completed January 1 – May 2, 2021 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before January 1, 2021 will receive Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2021 and prior to or on May 2, 2021. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period, as well as an additional 5,000 Bonus Points for every 5 nights completed. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer, and the 5,000 Bonus Points award can be earned an unlimited number of times. Each time a member achieves 5 nights, 5,000 Bonus Points will be awarded and the member’s night count will reset. Additional nights earned over the 5 night threshold in a stay will count towards achieving the member’s next 5,000 Bonus Point award. For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. This offer may be altered or terminated without notice. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account. A 'stay' is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center/Health Club Access and Bottled Water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge. Space-available upgrades only available at select brands. Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand. For more information, please visit HiltonHonors.com. Hilton Honors™ membership, including the earning and redemption of Points, is subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. Hilton Honors™ membership, including the earning and redemption of Points, is subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions.

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/2...mited/landing/

Last edited by piyush; Dec 29, 20 at 2:57 am Reason: Added registration page link
Old Dec 28, 20, 11:29 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Got it too - thanks for posting as a heads up!

David
lsquare and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Dec 28, 20, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Aeroplan, Marriott Titanium (LT Platinum), HH Diamond
This makes the Hilton or Marriott decision much easier.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 28, 20, 6:40 pm

Hadn’t seen an email yet. Thank you for the registration link!
Old Dec 28, 20, 7:23 pm

Programs: United
yeah - does make the decision about whether I am going to spent 40 nights in the next 2 months in a Hilton or Marriott easier
I heard about a Bonvoy promotion - but nothing showing up????

-m
Old Dec 28, 20, 7:45 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Aeroplan, Marriott Titanium (LT Platinum), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mfirst View Post
yeah - does make the decision about whether I am going to spent 40 nights in the next 2 months in a Hilton or Marriott easier
I heard about a Bonvoy promotion - but nothing showing up????

-m
Marriott only has exclusive targeted promotions right now, so unless you've been targeted there's nothing.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 28, 20, 7:48 pm

Programs: United
Originally Posted by yule_boy View Post
Marriott only has exclusive targeted promotions right now, so unless you've been targeted there's nothing.

Then Hilton it is...... isn’t that what loyalty is all about?
yule_boy likes this.
Old Dec 28, 20, 7:48 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I was gonna post something snarky about how little value that was, but it’s actually not bad considering hotel rates have crashed. $5/night (in points) is easily 5% in a lot of markets..
Old Dec 28, 20, 9:08 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by KRUXED View Post
Hadn’t seen an email yet. Thank you for the registration link!
I too did not get an e-mail. Thanks to piyush 's post, I went to the website and found the offer in my account. Nothing on the app.

David
Old Dec 29, 20, 2:27 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
piyush - Thanks for posting. No email yet for me. Link worked great.
Dublin_rfk and jcneve like this.
Old Dec 29, 20, 7:33 am

Programs: DL PM 1 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
I really hope Marriott gets off their butt and get's a promo going. I have a 3 month stay starting in Feb on Maui for work.

The Waldorf is a little out of the work budget.

Last edited by estedman; Dec 29, 20 at 7:51 am Reason: spelling
Old Dec 29, 20, 10:43 am

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by yule_boy View Post
This makes the Hilton or Marriott decision much easier.
For sure. I really wish Marriott would step up its game. Seems like Hilton and Hyatt are making real effort to get me to spend money with them in January. I've already booked 30 nights at a Hyatt Regency for January and February 2021.

Originally Posted by TravelerMSY View Post
I was gonna post something snarky about how little value that was, but it’s actually not bad considering hotel rates have crashed. $5/night (in points) is easily 5% in a lot of markets..
2000 Hilton points is worth ~$5?

I'm more interested in the 2000 HH points per stay since there are occasions where I only need 1 night. Those 2000 points will add up really fast even if it's worth ~$5. Yea, it also help that cash rates have essentially crashed.
yule_boy and yurtripper like this.

Last edited by Canarsie; Dec 31, 20 at 5:44 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old Dec 29, 20, 11:29 am

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Seabourn DE
Using points for 5 night stay would net 7000 points? Would that work at Homewood?
Old Dec 31, 20, 4:54 am

Programs: FB: Ultimate / P4L - Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
Using points for 5 night stay would net 7000 points? Would that work at Homewood?
Yes, works at any Hilton Brand. As long as you book through their official channels.

In general, the promotion is basically the same as start of 2020, when it was 2000 points per stay + 10.000 per 10 nights. Now you get 5.000 after 5, so little easier to get that bonus.
For the rest nothing special but could be especially good for those trying to get Diamond status on the now reduced qualification requirement of 15 stays. Would be a nice bonus of 30k + 15K points.
The promotion definitely favours lower spend stays.
yule_boy and lsquare like this.
Old Dec 31, 20, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
it's a very nice promo indeed

Search this Thread
Search Engine: